Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Owning A Caravan

Owning A Caravan Discussion about owning a caravan.

Old 12-04-2019, 23:05

I am looking for a site with a view and beach access that charges around 2000, with facilitiesa and activities for children anywhere in England as we do not use it often so are Ok to travel.

Old 14-04-2019, 18:15

£2000 per year is not much in this day and age. There are some parks around that may be in that price bracket so you may be able to find something. Whether or not you will find one with a beach, views and facilities for the children is debatable.

The best advice I can give you is to Google caravan sites and scroll through them. If the fees are not stated you can either email the site or telephone it for more information.

Good luck with your search.
Old 15-04-2019, 08:02
Supporting Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosquito View Post
£2000 per year is not much in this day and age. There are some parks around that may be in that price bracket so you may be able to find something. Whether or not you will find one with a beach, views and facilities for the children is debatable.

The best advice I can give you is to Google caravan sites and scroll through them. If the fees are not stated you can either email the site or telephone it for more information.

Good luck with your search.
Iíve got to agree with Mosquitoís post about cost re.facilities. Iím on a site that falls within that price range but itís a no frills inland site near the E/N Yorks coast. As you get nearer the coast the ground rents go up and out of the price range you quote.
I cannot imagine itís that different anywhere else in the UK.... SORRY
Old 02-05-2019, 21:44

Can you tell me where your sites are please - not the one for £7000 as i am looking for a site cheaper than 3000.

I like a quite environment with beach access.
Old 03-05-2019, 16:49

St audries bay Somerset. All plots have sea views. Under £3k site fees. The site has a website . Trip advisor reviews give a good idea of what the site is like. Quite unique
Old 04-05-2019, 06:52

almed, Google Fold House park at Pilling. Take a look at the pictures of the park and look at the facilities. You may also want to take a look at what vans there are for sale. It's a good well-kept park but of course, if it's of any interest to you, it will depend on how far you are away from the park. Ideally, you really don't want to be more than a couple of hours away from the park otherwise, you will soon get fed up of the traveling.