Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Owning A Caravan

Owning A Caravan Discussion about owning a caravan.

Old 30-11-2009, 14:17

Exclamation Advice on site policy changes???

Hi i live in static 10 months of the year! However the company went bust in June since then we have been owned by administrators! We have had no maintence which was on terms and conditions for 12 months we had none! Also now we have new owners and they have just given us the new policy. Its says no wooden decking just pvc we have just 2 months ago spent a grand on a new wooden decking! It also says we are only allowed a metres width of garden pots only and annual flowers no shrubs! I have been for the past year doing my garden which is coming on well but now been told im not allowed to have one! Also table and chairs are only allowed if you put them away at night! Its just stupid things there are more like only cream coloured storage boxes allowed! all i want to no is were do i stand with this as everyone is not happy and most of us live here! Any help would be great thanks