Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Owning A Caravan

Owning A Caravan Discussion about owning a caravan.

Old 09-10-2013, 09:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianda24 View Post
Ours is very close to the Bells of St Mary's on the A548 and do good carveries. Talacre village is not that far and so is the beach. There are plenty of bigger shops in Prestatyn which is a place Im really fond of and plenty of excellent places to eat in the area.
Why dont you come and see?
We are there from Thursday night to Monday evening.
Thanks Marianda24, we are back in a couple of weeks. I might start working on hubbie and get him to agree to 'just have a look'

Last edited by Chrissy52; 09-10-2013 at 09:31. Reason: spelling mistake

Old 09-10-2013, 09:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy52 View Post
Thanks Marianda24, we are back in a couple of weeks. I might start working on hubbie and get him to agree to 'just have a look'
I can recommend a really good website ,Treetops,that you can look at with all the info and pics etc. to help you,while you can't get down
Old 09-10-2013, 11:16

One year on after our site move and couldn't be happier, only wish we'd moved sooner, we chose 3 sites then pitched one against the other and High Farm came out tops, fits our requirements perfectly and more, your down time is valuable and you want to spend it wisely, we feel very lucky to have found and chosen such a beautiful site and look forward to many more years ahead regards dotti
Old 09-10-2013, 12:04
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti View Post
One year on after our site move and couldn't be happier, only wish we'd moved sooner, we chose 3 sites then pitched one against the other and High Farm came out tops, fits our requirements perfectly and more, your down time is valuable and you want to spend it wisely, we feel very lucky to have found and chosen such a beautiful site and look forward to many more years ahead regards dotti
as treetopper would say..."I love a happy ending"..
I am so pleased for you dotti.xx

NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE
Old 09-10-2013, 13:33

we have had our van a year now and we are delighted with everything.

julie.
Old 10-10-2013, 21:37

Hi guys!

Well, as we are discussing anniversaries, we're coming up to our first one as well.
And, well we absolutely love having our bolt hole up there in Scotland, kids are already complaining that its nearly time for close down! BUT, OH has had to take redundancy and we are trying everything we know how to do right now to hang on to our much loved little slice of Scotland

Wish me luck fellow static lovers, this could be the shortest love affair with static caravanning ever .....................................
Old 10-10-2013, 21:59

We looked on your site Sonia when we had our van at Gatehouse of Fleet. Yours is a lovely site. Lovely views and just the right size with the right amount of amenaties. The vans were all too expensive when we looked or we might have moved there instead of upgrading on ours. I'm not surprised that you don't want to sell it. Good luck with everything. Ps Great fish and chips in Kirkudbright.
Old 14-10-2013, 16:48
Departed Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
Hi guys!

Well, as we are discussing anniversaries, we're coming up to our first one as well.
And, well we absolutely love having our bolt hole up there in Scotland, kids are already complaining that its nearly time for close down! BUT, OH has had to take redundancy and we are trying everything we know how to do right now to hang on to our much loved little slice of Scotland

Wish me luck fellow static lovers, this could be the shortest love affair with static caravanning ever .....................................
know that feeling well sonia.............snap..........i was made redundant in june.
Old 14-10-2013, 21:37

Quote:
Hi guys!

Ive got everything crossed for you Sonia. I so hope you manage to hang onto your van. Keep us informed wont you?
Old 14-10-2013, 23:21
Supporting Member

Quote:
Hi guys!

I wish you a huge pot of luck Sonia and I hope you are able to keep your van too.. have a word with Mick.... he has managed to.... I know everyone's circumstances are different but I wish you well..xx

NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE