Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Park Homes

Park Homes Discussion for those living in a Park Home

Old 27-04-2016, 09:41

Clarissa, still no joy on the Cressfield email situation ..click on where it says click and NADA!! oh well ..I think this park a few years ago underwent a bit of a transformation and it upgraded everything, but I remember checking it out then ....but it looks like No Statics....treetopper, I stuck a message on the Park Living Forum ..see what happens ..TKS again for all the help folks..the search continues

Old 27-04-2016, 15:55

Depending what your budget is, it could still be worthwhile looking on the ParkHome living site under "park homes for sale" as that is where the private resales are, and also try Rightmove (you will have to check each Rightmove advert to see if it is residential or holiday licence) as an older Park home might still work out for you, by the time you have added the cost of upgrading a static you could be looking at a similar cost to a used Park home, anyway. Plus, even a static will almost certainly cost more if it is on a residential licence, as - unlike a holiday home - the Park cannot remove you and redevelop the pitch when the home reaches a certain age, plus the pitch fee increase is strictly regulated for residential sites, so all of these things which limit the Park Operator's future options get added into the resale price.
Old 30-04-2016, 12:03

'fhb' - all good information and advice As I may have stated i'm about a year away from returning to the UK, so lots to research and learn and then explore..Zoopla and Rightmove , Gumtree and Preloved all have email alerts set up ...If the Lakes fail on the Residential sites then I'll look for sites that will let me live a portion of the year and then head to Asia or somewhere in winter ..I dont know I'll just ask the questions when I think them