Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > Advertise Your Services > Transport, Installation and Removal

Transport, Installation and Removal Static Caravan Transportation, Installation and Removal adverts from GoStatic advertisers

Old 16-09-2008, 14:09
Forum Advertiser

Default On Site Caravan Installation

Once you the customer have positioned your holiday home we are able to takeover and complete the task of connecting it to the services and preparing it. Ready for you to move in effortlessly.
This service includes the following task and procedures carried out efficiently, professionally and to the correct regulations, by fully experienced, knowledgeable and friendly staff.

• The leveling of the holiday home to current regulations and manufacturer’s specification.
• Anchoring of the holiday home on either a concrete or grass pitch to insurer’s specification.
• Connection of the both the waste water and mains water, including toilets, sinks, showers, baths and if fitted any washing machines or dishwashers.
• The installation of a high gain digital television aerial, ideal for a freeview set top box.
• The connection of the electrical supply, which can be either hardwired straight into the meter box or via a 16 or 32 amp plug, depending upon supply. Then tested and certificated to ensure safety and to NICEIC regulations.
• The connection of the LPG gas supplies via an Auto-changeover valve, or should you wish a single regulator and hose, and then fully tested, inspected and certificated by our own CORGI engineer.

Please contact us on 01206 860746 or 07817 730981
www.caraconnect.co.uk
For more details, and if needed a site visit by one of our engineers.

Old 09-08-2019, 14:08

Default Removal of decking

Hi everyone,
Can anyone point me to someone willing to remove and dispose of my decking and skirts from my static in North Walsham. I am selling my static and wish to have the decking and skirts removed.
Any help would be much appreciated.