Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet


About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Park Homes

Park Homes Discussion for those living in a Park Home

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2017, 12:09
fhb fhb is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 273
Default Commission on RESIDENTIAL Park homes

This post is triggered from some discussion on other forums, as there seems to be a lot of confusion about commission payable to the Park when RESIDENTIAL park homes are resold.
(The below does not apply to homes sold by the Park itself)
The commission on residential Park homes is capped at 10%, and the procedure is that when the home is sold, 90% of the agreed sale price is paid to the seller and the remaining 10% is paid by the buyer directly to the Park after the purchase is completed.
It seems that some sellers, and some estate agents as well, are telling potential buyers that whatever they pay the seller they have to also pay an additional 10% of this price to the Park, which is not true.
It is one single price - 90% to the seller, 10% to the Park.
Reply With Quote



West Coast Windows

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
residential caravan on residential park philgage Introduction 13 20-10-2014 14:35
Park Homes Dissertation - please help! dissertation_student Park Homes 16 25-01-2013 12:09
Brand New Park/Mobile homes. A.C.E Space Static Caravan For Sale 0 24-09-2011 09:01
Brand New Park/Mobile Homes. A.C.E Space Static Caravan Wanted 0 24-09-2011 08:56

All times are GMT. The time now is 00:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.