Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

 

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > Shopping

Shopping Are you after a bargain and want advice or have you just bought something for your caravan? Share your bargains with the community. STATIC CARAVAN RELATED PRODUCTS ONLY

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-09-2015, 13:02
JPD's Avatar
JPD JPD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Highfield Grange - Essex Coast
Posts: 92
Thumbs up 47kg LPG for 45 Delivered Nationwide!

Hi-de-hi all,

I've just come across a fantastic offer on LPG Gas that I have to share with you.

Woldlink are offering 47kg LPG Gas (FloGas) delivered nationwide for free, for only 45!

I'll be ordering my next one very soon from them, hoping this can help us all save those vital pennies!

"Call Woldlink on 01507 605230 to save money on your gas cylinders.

www.woldlink.co.uk"

Enjoy
__________________
Jason
Our Retreat 'Atlas Topaz Super 37x12 05'
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 11-09-2015, 18:31
bigland2003 bigland2003 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 475
Default

Check your park allows brought on gas!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-09-2015, 21:29
JPD's Avatar
JPD JPD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Highfield Grange - Essex Coast
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigland2003 View Post
Check your park allows brought on gas!
Good call Chris!

Thankfully, our GM is in full support of reputable Firms delivery LPG as he feels the Park price is too steep. Any firm not transporting/handling LPG correctly we are asked to report and they will be banned.

There's one or two cowboy outfits out there, so watch out!
__________________
Jason
Our Retreat 'Atlas Topaz Super 37x12 05'
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 15-09-2015, 11:03
mick1950 mick1950 is offline
Departed Friend
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: brynowen/borth
Posts: 3,867
Default

our park would not allow it.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 15-09-2015, 12:16
Bells64's Avatar
Bells64 Bells64 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: South Wales
Posts: 317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Hi-de-hi all,

I've just come across a fantastic offer on LPG Gas that I have to share with you.

Woldlink are offering 47kg LPG Gas (FloGas) delivered nationwide for free, for only 45!

I'll be ordering my next one very soon from them, hoping this can help us all save those vital pennies!

"Call Woldlink on 01507 605230 to save money on your gas cylinders.

www.woldlink.co.uk"

Enjoy
Our site wouldn't allow it either. On our site the new bottles are delivered and connected safely and the empties disconnected and taken away, so we are very happy with this. Would this company expect us to disconnect the empty and reconnect the new ones ourselves? These bottles are very heavy, so am OK with letting the site 'boys' deal with them for us.
Heather
__________________
Heather
Still loving my caravan !!

http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/He...deshow/?sort=4
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 15-09-2015, 12:35
mick1950 mick1950 is offline
Departed Friend
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: brynowen/borth
Posts: 3,867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bells64 View Post
Our site wouldn't allow it either. On our site the new bottles are delivered and connected safely and the empties disconnected and taken away, so we are very happy with this. Would this company expect us to disconnect the empty and reconnect the new ones ourselves? These bottles are very heavy, so am OK with letting the site 'boys' deal with them for us.
Heather
at least when the park boys do it,you know it,s done safely.we have a couple of owners who get their own,and struggle to bring them in their cars.goodness knows the risks they run if they were involved in an accident.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 15-09-2015, 13:08
treetopper treetopper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Treetops
Posts: 5,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick1950 View Post
at least when the park boys do it,you know it,s done safely.we have a couple of owners who get their own,and struggle to bring them in their cars.goodness knows the risks they run if they were involved in an accident.
We only had gas bottles for a month,then during close season we were all changed to piped gas.....I met someone last week who went looking at buying on various sites but as soon as they went in gates and saw gas bottles they turned straight round....think some of the big sites are changing to piped gas
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 15-09-2015, 13:13
mick1950 mick1950 is offline
Departed Friend
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: brynowen/borth
Posts: 3,867
Default

i wish we had piped gas,there,s nothing worse than running out.it always happens out of hours.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 15-09-2015, 13:20
treetopper treetopper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Treetops
Posts: 5,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick1950 View Post
i wish we had piped gas,there,s nothing worse than running out.it always happens out of hours.
Hopefully now the new money invested in the amalgamation of park resorts and park dean will be spent on upgrading sites..no more cold showers mick
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 19-08-2016, 20:04
Cocopops Cocopops is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 22
Default

Thank you for this. I'm on my own build site so can order wherever but this was the cheapest by far. Ordered late Monday, delivered Wednesday right to the gas point (which is a pain) and while I was out, at 90 for 2 bottles. Fantastic!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

West Coast Windows


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
45 to 50 weeks enaid Owning A Caravan 4 04-08-2015 12:21
Lpg Regulations for cooker fitting (lpg fitter question) 01142007 Technical Issues 7 15-05-2014 08:25
47kg Gas Bottles. TheTravellingRooster General Discussion 30 18-02-2013 08:55
Caravan delivered, mains electricity connection required... mattie76 Technical Issues 4 18-03-2012 09:46


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.