Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Owning A Caravan > Subletting > Request

Request If you are looking to hire a caravan, why not ask our owners?

Old 26-08-2012, 22:24

Smile wanting to hire a caravan in north wales

hi everyone ,hope everyone is well ,just wanting to know if any one on this group has a caravan on golden sands holiday park in north wales that they hire out as i have stated before my husband will be working in that area ,i am in the process of purchasing a caravan on lido beach ,n when that closes in feb would need ,to find somewhere for during the week, so that hwe dont have to return home daily ,it would be for six weeks ,just wanted to know how much it would cost , i also have a dog that would be with me ,thanks in advance gill

Old 26-08-2012, 22:38

Would a solution be to buy on the 12 month site??
Old 26-08-2012, 23:30

hi treetopper hope your keeping well ,it would be better to buy on a 12 month site which i have been asking about on here they r few and far between i have also looked into buying on golden sands , they wanted 28,000 for a van that had holes all over it ,we went down the road n there was a van ten times better than that at 14,000 ,the money they want is too much for too little if you know what i mean ,i like lido beach with its direct access to the beach for my dog but its only open 10 and a half months ,
Old 27-08-2012, 10:08

You really need to buy on a residential park, you have no security on a holiday park. What you are doing will cost you more that renting a house and could leave you homeless.

If you want a residential park, you might like to consider Whitehouse leisure (http://www.whitehouseleisurepark.com/). I have no connection with this business, but I do know the owner and he has put a lot effort into his residential development.

I can't stress enough what a bad idea living in a holiday caravan is. Your money will last you longer if you rent a house or a flat. Call Peter Large Estate Agents, they will help you out (www.peterlarge.com).

You Can Find Us In The Following Places:
Website -- Flickr Album -- FaceBook -- Blog -- Twitter -- YouTube