Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > The Exchange > Wanted

Wanted Post where you want a caravan for exchange.

Old 27-10-2012, 22:49
Retired Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie556 View Post
Hi MuppetChops - you are right about the park next door to Eastfleet - they are queuing up to get off it!!!!!!obviously can't mention the name but it is easy enough to find out the Eastfleet site is very nice but has a huge and I mean huge waiting list. While we were there we noticed a plot spare and the owner said that the van going on there had been waiting for a plot for around 4 years!!!!! the other site Dymchurch Caravan Park is quite a bit bigger and just as nice but is in the top part of the village. Hope you are well. Maggie
I didn't need to google it - as soon as you mentioned Dymchurch I knew which park it was.

Can't believe there is a 4 year wait to get onto Eastfleet, but that is a good sign - the site fees are so much cheaper than the big park next door and I bet it is better run.

Old 28-10-2012, 11:00

Hi MuppetChops - Eastfleet is a very nice site and so is Dymchurch - it would be our second choice after the Hayling Island sites so if they don't work out we may be contacting the Dymchurch site. Oh I think the waiting list was only for vans wanting to move on and not if you were wanting to buy a new van via the site. Hope this hasn't confused you. I am prone to confusion at my time of life!!!!!
Old 29-10-2012, 10:56
Retired Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie556 View Post
Hi MuppetChops - Eastfleet is a very nice site and so is Dymchurch - it would be our second choice after the Hayling Island sites so if they don't work out we may be contacting the Dymchurch site. Oh I think the waiting list was only for vans wanting to move on and not if you were wanting to buy a new van via the site. Hope this hasn't confused you. I am prone to confusion at my time of life!!!!!
Makes sense - I suppose they have only got so many pitches available for tow ons - they will have to leave some for new customers because that is where they will make their money.