Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > The Exchange > Wanted

Wanted Post where you want a caravan for exchange.

Old 21-11-2015, 21:20

Default Dining Table & Chairs

Hi. Can anyone point me to some links where I could buy a dining table and/or chairs or complete dining sets for statics please?

I've looked at all the usual 'small' dining sets available for houses, but they're still too big really. Ideally I'd like a round table with either stools or chairs that sort of hide away within the table. I've seen some gorgeous ones, but at 90cm diameter they're just too big. I'm after something about 70cm diameter at the most, and about same height. It's proving very elusive, and I can't find anywhere that supplies caravan furniture either!

Surely there must be somewhere? I've seen some nice ones on our site, but don't know where there get them from. Here's hoping...

As this is not a Technical issue have moved it to the Wanted Thread for better response

Last edited by Bobsnobs; 22-11-2015 at 11:35.

Old 21-11-2015, 21:58

Might be worth a call ..Lloyds caravans...North wales
Old 21-11-2015, 23:10
Supporting Member

Check out the "Cube Sets" at Rattan Direct.
Chairs and footstools x4 pack away under table as a cube and come with a waterproof cover.
We are very pleased with ours. ( although I don't see us using them this next six months ).
Sorry, just twigged you mean for inside your static, not out on the decking, so not much help.
Old 22-11-2015, 10:23

When we orderd our van we were not sre if it was going to come with a table and chairs ( they were a cost option from ABI) so we looked at Ikea - there is quite a choice of items in a variety of sizes that would suit the van.
As it was it came with table and stools so we just added in a couple of cheap dining chairs from Ikea as there are five of us and we sometimes have a couple of guests too.

One thing I would say for ABI is that I wish they had done the bedroom dressing table stool in the same fabric as the dining stools then we could have left that by the table to act as the extra fifth seat and it wouldn't have looked odd.
Old 24-11-2015, 19:33

When we ripped our fixed dining area we kept the table and bought high back chairs that were on offer in Wrens, 35 a peice grey cloth and they work perfect.
Old 25-11-2015, 19:41

Got a nice set from Dunelm last year. The table was oval and could extend and it came with four pine chairs with cream covers. It looked very smart and was easy to move for cleaning.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:25

Take a look at the Wayfair website, the nearest you might get is a small round table with leaves, I've been looking for similar for my van, found a few at 80 cm, worth looking on Preloved and Gumtree too!
Old 20-12-2015, 19:59

we got a butterfly set for our van, there are lots of different styles about and the chairs go inside the table, great for when were just are just two of us and good for when we had company.
Old 25-12-2015, 12:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxjack View Post
Take a look at the Wayfair website, the nearest you might get is a small round table with leaves, I've been looking for similar for my van, found a few at 80 cm, worth looking on Preloved and Gumtree too!
Then I found a company in Cropredy, Banbury who reburbish and sell pub furniture, so I'm settling on a round table top fitted to an upcycled iron pedestal base that I already have.
http://www.secondhandpubfurniture.co...rk-walnut.html
And 4 Ikea chairs from Preloved. I need as much room as I can squeeze out of this 32 footer. Sorted!
The Cropredy company has different sized table tops, this one is 685mm
http://www.secondhandpubfurniture.co...-soft-oak.html

And they have a square 685mm table top on sale at 18.

Now, anyone want to buy a light walnut effect table and chairs, as new?