Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > Static Caravan Wanted

Static Caravan Wanted Are you looking to buy a satic caravan? Why not tell us?

Old 11-09-2015, 10:57

My email is chrisbarronsales@btconnect.com if you want to send me one, I only look on here occasionally.

Old 12-07-2017, 10:58

Hello

I am new to forum and also not good with computers,so please tell me if this is not the best or right place to post this:

I am looking for freehold land with planning permission,may be in a garden (someone else's garden or our own if we find the right place) to put a static 13 ft by 38
Thanks wide caravan
Old 12-07-2017, 11:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dol View Post
Hello

I am new to forum and also not good with computers,so please tell me if this is not the best or right place to post this:

I am looking for freehold land with planning permission,may be in a garden (someone else's garden or our own if we find the right place) to put a static 13 ft by 38
Thanks wide caravan
to the forum.
I think you will need to look at estate agents if you are looking for land. Probably a good starting point is to Google land for sale. Make sure that you add your preferred location. You will probably see that a list of different sites appears. Look at the text on the site and see if it fits your request. Some won't, so just pick the ones that are nearest to your search and click on them. You can also contact the local authority where you would like the land. Most if not all councils have lists of land for sale, some owned by the council.

Good luck with your search.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_motors View Post
Hi all
New to this site so will try my best. I am looking for a static for up to 8000 but I would need to factor in delivery to OX27 7QT within that price.
I will be living in it all year round so I will need double glazing as a minimum requirement. Central heating would be nice too but not essential as I have heard a couple oil filled radiators are pretty good.
Also it can not have a pitched roof so I'm narrowing my options a bit already...also needs to be a 12ft wide and at least 32ft long..
Thats about all lol but if you have something that meets them needs let me know...and please send pics.
I do like the idea of a large wrap around sofa area and open plan kitchen but not essential.
If delivery could be factored into the price and arranged by the seller it would also help me decide...as a lot of companies offer that but I do realise they factor that into there prices...
You might try West Lancs Caravans. http://www.westlancscaravans.com/shop/

They have lots of vans and get new stock very regularly. It's quite some distance from you, so you may find a better option nearer to you. However, they do have their own transport. I suppose it's a question of what they will charge you.

Good luck with your search.
Old 12-07-2017, 16:31

Mosquito, the original post of this thread goes back to 2015 so I guess Ninja Motors has got it sorted
Old 15-07-2017, 09:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianda24 View Post
Mosquito, the original post of this thread goes back to 2015 so I guess Ninja Motors has got it sorted
Thanks for that Gill. It's not the first time I've posted on an old thread and not looked at the date.
Old 16-07-2017, 18:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosquito View Post
Thanks for that Gill. It's not the first time I've posted on an old thread and not looked at the date.
I've done it myself, mosquito and I'm sure it will happen again. It's because new members see old posts when they're absorbing all the useful info on here and then comment on the thread without realising that it's a few years old.
Old 23-04-2018, 13:29

hi there does anyone know how far between vans there should be we have a conifer tree hedge about 3 foot away from our kitchen window is it a fire hazard thanks
Old 23-04-2018, 13:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by static van1953 View Post
hi there does anyone know how far between vans there should be we have a conifer tree hedge about 3 foot away from our kitchen window is it a fire hazard thanks
Best to ask your site.....on the other hand people who have wooden decking have a fire hazard as its upto kitchen window
Old 24-04-2018, 11:12

I don't think that is considered a problem. On our site, there are hedges fairly close to the rear of vans. I would think that at some point all caravan parks receive a visit from the fire officer to determine whether there are any potential problems.