Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

 

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Selling A Caravan

Selling A Caravan Discussion about selling a caravan.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 18-06-2012, 19:07
Karen11048's Avatar
Karen11048 Karen11048 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 939
Default Book price for a Cosalt Coaster 2007

Hi All

Can someone help with a trade in value for our Caravan... its a Colsalt Coaster Super 35 2007 we are planning to upgrade... and the more info you have
__________________

Last edited by Karen11048; 18-06-2012 at 19:19. Reason: cant spell :) colsalt
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 18-06-2012, 22:51
Retired Member 8 Retired Member 8 is offline
Retired Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Clacton on Sea Area
Posts: 5,298
Default

Can't help you with the value Karen, but hopefully Indianwells will be along soon ......

Ooooo how exciting - what are you getting? Or can't you tell us yet? Are you buying through your Park or privately?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19-06-2012, 08:56
Karen11048's Avatar
Karen11048 Karen11048 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetChops View Post
Can't help you with the value Karen, but hopefully Indianwells will be along soon ......

Ooooo how exciting - what are you getting? Or can't you tell us yet? Are you buying through your Park or privately?

Course I can say... we are hoping to buy across the road.. the site we wanted from day 1.. but couldnt afford... longer season and no renting... its a willerby vogue...if it doesnt happen now.. it will next year... we have waited 3 years so far.. so another one wont matter... just thought if I'm armed with enough info.. it might meaning waiting to sell one of our vans as well.. I am excited...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19-06-2012, 09:45
indianwells's Avatar
indianwells indianwells is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 712
Default

You have a pm Karen.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19-06-2012, 13:15
keira's Avatar
keira keira is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: waterside ingoldmells
Posts: 1,520
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen11048 View Post
Course I can say... we are hoping to buy across the road.. the site we wanted from day 1.. but couldnt afford... longer season and no renting... its a willerby vogue...if it doesnt happen now.. it will next year... we have waited 3 years so far.. so another one wont matter... just thought if I'm armed with enough info.. it might meaning waiting to sell one of our vans as well.. I am excited...
you going on skegness sands karen?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19-06-2012, 14:57
Retired Member 8 Retired Member 8 is offline
Retired Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Clacton on Sea Area
Posts: 5,298
Default

Ooo you will be very posh Karen - are you buying a new one?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 19-06-2012, 15:18
Karen11048's Avatar
Karen11048 Karen11048 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keira View Post
you going on skegness sands karen?
Hi Keira

Hopefully yes... we have always liked the site.. so we hav decided to start looking and hopefully be there end of this year early next year...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19-06-2012, 15:20
treetopper treetopper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Treetops
Posts: 5,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen11048 View Post
Hi Keira

Hopefully yes... we have always liked the site.. so we hav decided to start looking and hopefully be there end of this year early next year...
Good Luck and hope you get there
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 19-06-2012, 15:21
Karen11048's Avatar
Karen11048 Karen11048 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetChops View Post
Ooo you will be very posh Karen - are you buying a new one?

No... not totally new... I saw one on sunday and loved it... so thats my dream van... but I bet we get something else...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 19-06-2012, 15:23
Karen11048's Avatar
Karen11048 Karen11048 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by treetopper View Post
Good Luck and hope you get there
thanks... you only have one life... make the most of it...
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

West Coast Windows


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cosalt Coaster 2002 swall1972 Buying A Static Caravan 7 28-02-2013 18:44
2007 Cosalt Studio Extra letstravel Selling A Caravan 24 22-01-2013 13:47
Cosalt Coaster 35 Super - 6 berth 35x12 2007 Karen11048 Static Caravan For Sale 31 07-08-2012 10:41
Cosalt Coaster 2007 Darren Cosalt 1 07-07-2011 09:35
Whats the book price for a 1999 cosalt monaco ? paulw Buying A Static Caravan 4 05-10-2010 21:19


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.