Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > Static Caravan For Sale

Static Caravan For Sale Advertise your static caravan for sale

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 12:42

Default ABI Brisbane for sale

FOR SALE- ABI BRISBANE 2004 35X12 2 BEDROOMS (SLEEPS 6) 11000 ONO
THIS LOVELY VAN IS SITED ON CAERWYS VIEW CARAVAN PARK IN NORTH WALES. CAERWYS IS A SMALL OWNERS ONLY SITE WITH A 12 MONTH LICENCE AND FREE WIFI. ALTHOUGH THERE ARE NO FACILITIES ON SITE, THE VILLAGE OF CAERWYS IS ONLY A 5 MINUTE DRIVE AWAY. THE VILLAGE HAS A FANTASTIC VILLAGE SHOP WHICH STOCKS EVERYTHING YOU NEED, A BUTCHERS, POST OFFICE, DELICATESSEN, TWO PUBS, A CHEMIST AND VETS.

THE VAN IS VERY LIGHT AND AIRY WITH A VAULTED ROOF AND HAS FANTASTIC UPVC DECKING RUNNING THE FULL LENGTH. IT HAS BEEN DOUBLE GLAZED THIS YEAR AND HAS ALSO HAD UNDER FLOOR INSULATION FITTED.

THE LOUNGE COMPRISES OF PLENTY OF WRAP AROUND FIXED SEATING, WHICH CONTAINS A PULL OUT BED. THERE IS A FEATURE FIRE PLACE WHICH HOUSES A VERY EFFECTIVE GAS FIRE.

THE DINING AREA CONTAINS FREE STANDING DINING TABLE AND CHAIRS AND A LOVELY DISPLAY UNIT.

THE KITCHEN IS WELL APPOINTED WITH PLENTY OF WORK SURFACES AND A NEW FRIDGE.

THE MASTER BEDROOM IS VERY ROOMY AND HAS FITTED WARDROBES WITH PLENTY OF STORAGE. THE BED IS FITTED WITH A KING SIZED MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS AND HAS ADDITIONAL STORAGE UNDERNEATH IT.

THE SECOND BEDROOM HAS TWIN BEDS, ALSO WITH MEMORY FOAM MATTRESSES, OVER THE BED STORAGE AND A WARDROBE.

THE BATHROOM IS VERY SPACIOUS WITH WHITE SANITARYWARE AND HAS HAD AN ELECTRIC HEATED TOWEL RAIL FITTED, IDEAL FOR THOSE WET TOWELS.

PLEASE CONTACT 07813097981 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. BELOW ARE SOME PHOTOS OF BOTH THE OUTSIDE AND INSIDE

PRICE FURTHER REDUCED AND INCLUDES PAID SITE FEES UNTIL DECEMBER 2014 AND ANY COMMISSION DUE TO THE SITE.

http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/bl...deshow/Updates

Last edited by Chrissy52; 23-05-2014 at 14:35. Reason: Price reduction

Old 04-11-2013, 15:30

Great advert and the slideshow.. Good Luck
Old 04-11-2013, 15:57

The price of any static is obviously a combination of many variables and I would think that 17.5k is an accurate refection of those variables based on the research that you have carried out.

Posting the word 'ambitious' does not appear helful!

Good luck with your sale Chrissy, I hope that both you and the eventual buyer are happy with the outcome.
Old 04-11-2013, 16:41

Hope you soon find a buyer who will love your van as much as you have Chrissy. The photos are lovely and show that its been well looked after.
You havent said in your advert if there are any site fees included in the price and or if the buyer have to pay any extras to the site owners due to buying privately.
Good luck!
Old 04-11-2013, 17:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianda24 View Post
Hope you soon find a buyer who will love your van as much as you have Chrissy. The photos are lovely and show that its been well looked after.
You havent said in your advert if there are any site fees included in the price and or if the buyer have to pay any extras to the site owners due to buying privately.
Good luck!
We thought about that and were advised not to mention them yet, as the fees are due at the beginning of January and we haven't had the invoice yet. We will probably have to pay them, in which case we will update the advert accordingly.
Old 04-11-2013, 17:28

Good luck with your sale chrissy.
Old 04-11-2013, 17:30

It was just a thought Chrissy. I can tell you've done your homework its just that if it was me considering buying your van I want to know what extras I would need to budget for on top of the price of the van.
I hope you soon get it sold and then you can concentrate on your "new pastures"
Old 05-11-2013, 10:44

Location: Barmouth, Gwynedd - where the mountains meet the sea

Lovely ad Chrissy, and some great photos, she's a real beauty, I've just tweeted this for you, good luck!

Ps I moved this thread to the 'caravan for sale' section for you

Live life forwards, but learn from it backwards ...

http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/ae...?sort=2&page=1
Old 05-11-2013, 12:16

Agree need to put the extras on as when a buyer realises they need to pay next years sites fees as well it could put them off. Think that parks fees including everything are around 3kish so makes the the van 21k plus insurance.
Looks a well kept van only missing central heating great balcony and looks like a very nice aspect. You will know if the price is right as people will come to view if they don't you can always review your asking price. You've obviously spent a lot of money on it but as we know unfortunately we don't get that money back as the deprecation is massive (but we knew that when we bought)
Old 05-11-2013, 12:27

Good luck with the sale of your lovely van Chrissy. The question of price is a tricky one as we all know. It just needs the right person to come along at the right time. Also it depends on how quickly we want to sell as to how low we go. It's certainly a very clean and well looked after van.
Closed Thread