Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > Shopping > Found

Found Have you found a bargain? Why not share it here.

Old 21-04-2012, 13:21

I really do know what you mean about gadgets that you dont use, i have had the lot too over the years.

I was unsure about the vac myself at first, thats why i bought knowing i could return if i didnt like it, for me its easy to use and set up, and makes a job easier, so for me its a winner.

Old 21-04-2012, 17:33
Retired Member

well i m glad i know a bit more about them now , i sold one at work to an elderly couple , did wonder what it ws all about , lol , i will have to stick to my normal way of doing , not rich enough ! but its nice to have something that does the job so well, makes life a bit easier ,
Old 21-04-2012, 21:51

It does make a chore much easier to do, i have never liked cleaning the windows, i think because i cant ever get them nice and clean - until now of course.

I think they work better on big windows particurlaly, saves the carpet or sill from loads of water.

I guess if you can do your windows to your satisfaction, then stick with it you dont need a vac....... but me i could never get a good result and have tried all ways.
Old 18-05-2012, 13:57

Send a message via MSN to Bobsnobs Send a message via Skype™ to Bobsnobs

Koooowiiii.....youhooooo.....hubby just bought me one too...going to try it out on the house windows
Old 18-05-2012, 15:31
Retired Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsnobs View Post
Koooowiiii.....youhooooo.....hubby just bought me one too...going to try it out on the house windows
last time i looked 49.00 attesco , dont forget you may be able double up on clubcard vouchers get one for 25 quid , arent i a mine of info ?
Old 18-05-2012, 21:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsnobs View Post
Oooooohhhh, do let me know what you think, we are still very impressed, and have used it lots now, even on my mirrored wardrobes - came up brill.
Old 18-05-2012, 21:36

Send a message via MSN to Bobsnobs Send a message via Skype™ to Bobsnobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeW View Post
Oooooohhhh, do let me know what you think, we are still very impressed, and have used it lots now, even on my mirrored wardrobes - came up brill.
I will do Diane was going to use it today but got side tracked. I hate cleaning mirrored wardrobes so they will be handy for the van as they have mirrored wardrobes.
Old 21-05-2012, 08:16
Supporting Member

I really do want one of these - last time I was in B&Q they were demonstrating it on a glass table - couldn't believe how dry and streak-free it left the surface! We have 12 mirrors in our van, and cleaning them is a pain (not to mention the windows!), so I might invest in one!
Old 21-05-2012, 08:26
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scampi View Post
I really do want one of these - last time I was in B&Q they were demonstrating it on a glass table - couldn't believe how dry and streak-free it left the surface! We have 12 mirrors in our van, and cleaning them is a pain (not to mention the windows!), so I might invest in one!
I was wondering about these.... are they big and where would you store them.... and are they a bit like a hand held vacuum but a water one?? the woman off ' how clean is your house' was on about them too!

NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE
Old 21-05-2012, 10:51
Supporting Member

Much smaller than a hand-held vac, Tia - think the size of a large spray-bottle with a squeegee on the top! I could certainly make space in my cleaning cupboard for one without any problems (finding space for my Vax carpet shampooer was more of an issue, but I managed it!). Pay-day on Friday, so caravan might get a little present this weekend!