Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > Static Caravan For Sale

Static Caravan For Sale Advertise your static caravan for sale

Old 08-09-2011, 14:31

Default 2004 Atlas Amethyst Static Caravan For Sale - Suitable For Disabled

We are selling a 2004 Model Atlas Amethyst Static Super static caravan including veranda with ramp and shed. This van is suitable for disabled.

The caravan is 36 feet long X 12 feet wide, 3 Bedrooms. It boasts a spacious lounge, dining area and well equipped kitchen, all the kitchen utensil, pots; pans, cutlery, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster etc. are included in the sale.

It has 3 bedrooms as well as the standard pull out double bed in the lounge. The main bedroom consists of a double bed with overhead lockers, wardrobe and dressing table. TV aerial point.
The second bedroom which was adapted for my disabled nephew has a rise and recline disabled bed, overhead locker and wardrobe, TV aerial point. This bedroom could be put back to two singles if necessary.

The third bedroom originally had two small single beds which are pushed together and now has a mad to measure mattress making it a three quarter bed. (Could be put back to two singles if required). Overhead lockers, draws, wardrobe and TV aerial point.
All bed linens are included in the sale if required.

The original bathroom and separate toilet has been tastefully combined to create a bathroom/wet room for use by a disabled person. The shower area is flat and can accommodate a shower chair if required. The standard toilet has been replaced by a Clos-O-Mat wash and dry toilet which is suitable for able bodied but has the added feature of the wash and dry for the disabled if needed

The caravan layout makes it ideal for wheelchair users or people with impaired mobility.
The caravan has double glazing and Warm Air Flow gas central heating throughout which makes it suitable for all year round use.

The caravan is situated on a roadside plot, with parking at the side of the caravan.
Currently sited at Seaways Caravan Park, Skegness, (next to Butlins) Lincolnshire. It’s an ideal holiday base for all the family including the disabled.

Only two minutes walk to the beach, amusements and pub. Shops, Supermarket, swimming pool and restaurants are only 10 minutes’ walk away.

We have owned the caravan since new, not rented out, has been well looked after and maintained which reflects in its condition, excellent throughout.

The caravan is available for entry immediately, it can be viewed easily with minimal arrangements, we are reluctantly selling due change in family circumstances.

If you require any further information or pictures please feel free to contact me on 07762 384748.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Van External 3.jpg (32.8 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg Bathroom Pics.jpg (39.5 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg Kitchen 3.jpg (11.6 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg P1000716.JPG (22.0 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by Wakyracer1; 08-09-2011 at 20:07.

Old 08-09-2011, 15:49

have you got more photos in the gallery so sorry you have to sell but get plenty of pics on as it sounds a good buy
Old 08-09-2011, 20:07

Thanks, have got plenty more pictures, just need to compress them due to file size.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:47

I am pleased report that I have sold my caravan. Very Happy, No problems so far.
Old 13-09-2011, 08:08

Location: Barmouth, Gwynedd - where the mountains meet the sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakyracer1 View Post
I am pleased report that I have sold my caravan. Very Happy, No problems so far.
hi. I'm really pleased to hear you've sold your caravan... Was it seen on here by any chance? I would love to know if gostatic helped with your sale. Will the added facilities be of use to the new owners? Thank you for updating us

Live life forwards, but learn from it backwards ...

http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/ae...?sort=2&page=1
Old 13-09-2011, 08:25
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakyracer1 View Post
wow..

well done, that was quick.. and thank you for updating us x

NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE
Old 20-09-2011, 18:52

Hi Angela,

The couple that bought the caravan saw it on ebay.

The chap who bought the caravan uses an electric wheelchair, he was thrilled with the adaptations that we had made to our Amethyst, as he would now be able to move around freely in his chair without assistance which he was not able to do in his old van.

Advice to anyone who's thinking of buying a van to adapt for themselves. Buy an Amethyst or one with a similar layout to ours, the straight corridor from the front to the bedrooms and bathroom is a must, no tight corners or silly angles to negotiate. The straight corridor made it ideal for removing walls and enlarging doors.

Although we didn't sell through this site, I have found it informative..

Regards

Paula
Old 20-09-2011, 19:03

Location: Barmouth, Gwynedd - where the mountains meet the sea

Hi again.
Thank you for that info, it's nice to know our 'waffling' is of interest lol

Ps
This would be a good post to go on the 'caravan adaptations' section ... Hint hint lol

Live life forwards, but learn from it backwards ...

http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/ae...?sort=2&page=1

Last edited by Angela M; 20-09-2011 at 20:40.