Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > Advertise Your Services > Windows and Doors

Windows and Doors Static Caravan Window and Doors adverts from GoStatic advertisers

Old 22-12-2015, 07:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by caravanwindowman View Post
Happy Christmas everyone and thank u to all I've worked for and all that have passed my name on it's been a busy year and next year is looking busier xxxxx
Great news, have a safe and properous year...

Old 18-09-2016, 11:52

Just a quick "thank you" to Darren and his team for the new windows and doors in our Willerby Granada XL (1999) in Ayrshire. The boys fitted them in rapid time and did a great job. Real professionals.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone else. Now looking forward to the colder weather, for once!
Old 12-12-2016, 16:32

Thank you means a lot
Old 24-09-2017, 13:38

Default Double glazing in older van Ireland

Hi all,
After a disastrous start to static caravan owing (bought from a friend's sister, discovered damp and had to replace bedroom walls and floors) we have just finished our 4th year of thoroughly enjoying our caravan time.
We are weighing up whether it's worth investing in double glazing and general update of the caravan, such as new fire, rewrapping kitchen doors and dining table ( the wrap seems to have been warped and peeling away) versus a new van. We also need new flooring in the kitchen and living area, my dad had put wooden floors down in the hall and bedrooms when he was doing the damp fixing.
My thinking is that as my dad has spent so much time already on the van surely it's best that we spend a few thousand more in a order to maximise the comfort of this van rather than spending a fortune on upgrading. Would double glazingbetc give us another 10 years in this van, a Willerby Manor 3 bed circa 2004?
many thanks for your time