Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > Static Caravan For Sale

Static Caravan For Sale Advertise your static caravan for sale

Old 08-10-2013, 16:07

Default Pemberton Knightsbridge 2009 for sale Flamingoland

SOLD I have part exchanged for a Pemberton Glendale Lodge

As above a 2009 42 x 14 2 bedroom Pemberton Knightsbridge sited on on a private owners park on Flamingoland resort Malton North Yorkshire.

This caravan is in pristine condition and having seen very little use from new, anyone who knows their caravans knows these are the Rolls Royce of caravans.

It comes complete with a huge UPVC decking and full skirting which is less than 12 months old and cost £10K+

Before getting into the caravan, the season runs right up to 20th December and re-opens 1st February. All fees are paid up until the end of the season.

The fees are £3400 per annum but you can pay in November and get £400 discount, rates are circa £450, electric is by the meter as is the gas which is fully plumbed in. You get 6 passes per annum with this for full access to the fair and zoo and gym and sauna area and all the amenities offered.
It is sited on a prestigous private owners plot which cannot be rented out which I would never do anyway due to the spec and condition of the caravan.

It is top spec with the following.
Sky Tv/dvd player
Flatscreen wall mounted tv
Flatscreen tv in second bedroom wall mounted
Full double glazed and front patio doors onto the decking
Central heating
Ensuite bathroom to main bedroom with full sized bath
Walk in wardrobe
Main bathroom has shower unit with bath base
Built in microwave
Remote control electric fire
Kettle, toaster, coffee maker
Dishwasher
Washer/dryer
Kitchen central island unit with wine rack
Fully fitted fridge freezer
Open plan lounge/kitchen with sliding dividing doors

There is too much spec to list but is is a real top spec caravan.

I am looking for £40,000 which is really cheap with the decking etc and you are unlikely to find one of these at this price. These are circa 70K new and fully sites can run into the 80/90K mark.

There is 15% + Vat transfer fee to be paid to Flamingoland but I will discuss this with any serious potential buyer. If you wanted to remove off site there is a £450 disconection fee, I have spoken with AB sundecks who supplied the decking and skirting and they said they could dismantle the decking and re-assemble within a reasonable distance for circa £1,000 if you were looking at removing off site and siting elsewhere.

As you can appreciate this is a lot of money but you are getting a lot for the money and I will e-mail pictures to genuinely interested people only who have intention of buying and in a position to buy.

Please PM me for further details or e-mail g.peacock3@ntlworld.com or call Geoff on 07812 203 837. Only reason for sale is the lack of use due to work commitments but I am in no rush to sell and I won't let it go just for the sake of it.

Thanks for reading and please feel free to ask any questions if I have misssed anything.

Regards ....... Geoff

Last edited by GAGGER; 09-11-2013 at 19:13. Reason: Sold