Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > The GoStatic Reference Hub

The GoStatic Reference Hub The GoStatic Reference Hub is the home of our most important threads. If you are thinking of buying a static caravan, we recommend starting here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 10:22

Just had a reply from cockerhamsandscountrypark.co.uk, Lancashire. Only accept brings if van is under 10 years old and then its £2500 siting fees incl VAT.

Old 10-11-2014, 11:49
Departed Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetravelbug View Post
Just had a reply from cockerhamsandscountrypark.co.uk, Lancashire. Only accept brings if van is under 10 years old and then its £2500 siting fees incl VAT.
the siting fees are not unduly high.
Old 10-11-2014, 18:37

Reply from Peter at llewyn callyn in adfa

"We do from time to time bring Holiday Homes from other parks onto the park.

However due to its age and the high cost of transporting and siting a Holiday Home we would not be able to help you at this time.

Sorry that we are unable to help on this occasion."
Old 27-11-2014, 16:31

TINGDENE / NORTH DENES Lowestoft are still allowing bring ons, just pay connection fees etc and free rent till end of the year, still plenty of pitches left as this site has opened up a new phase,
Old 01-01-2015, 20:01

Arrow Relocating your static caravan /Sites allowing 'Bring-ons' 2015

Hi there after a site to put my 1996 cosalt Monaco 37x12ft to go on a site with as long a stay as possible 11 or 12 month use , and to allow myself 23 and fiancé 19 to use, ideally in Lancashire or Lancaster area, seem to be really struggling finding some where due to the age of the caravan and our selves, prefer some where quiet as we are quiet people our selves , I can provide pictures etc if need be ,

sorry if put this message in wrong post but your after pointing in the right direction many thanks Thomas
Old 30-01-2015, 05:21

Location: Barmouth, Gwynedd - where the mountains meet the sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjr2014 View Post
Hi there after a site to put my 1996 cosalt Monaco 37x12ft to go on a site with as long a stay as possible 11 or 12 month use , and to allow myself 23 and fiancé 19 to use, ideally in Lancashire or Lancaster area, seem to be really struggling finding some where due to the age of the caravan and our selves, prefer some where quiet as we are quiet people our selves , I can provide pictures etc if need be ,

sorry if put this message in wrong post but your after pointing in the right direction many thanks Thomas
Hi just refreshing this post for you. Tbh I think you'll struggle yo find a site due to the age of your static. Have you bought it off site? Where is it atm?

Live life forwards, but learn from it backwards ...

http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/ae...?sort=2&page=1
Old 08-02-2015, 13:22

We wanted to sel our lodge due to health problems and it being sites so far from home. We were on Manor Park, Hunstsnton. I then had a telephone call from site owners Park Resorts offering us the chance to move to another of their sites nearer to our home, which we accepted. We spoke with the new site Manager who quoted us £4,800 to disconnect the lodge (twin unit) weatherproof it and prepare it for transporting by two vehicles, dismantling of all deckong and storage bin and transporting everything to new park at Sunnydale Lincolnshire, which is just 14 miles from our home. Then a brand new pitch has been laid to take our lodge, as it is first on this park. This week the same team are returning to re-site the lodge on its new pitch. Re-connect electric, gas and re-fit the decking, all included in transfer charges and new issue of safety certificates for the gas and electric plus re-chipping the Ramtech Alarm system. We now have to pay these charges plus the normal annual site fees, rates etc. and feel we have a good deal overall, as to sell would of cost us more than £10,000 in sales commission and we can still keep our lovely lodge which is just 3 years old and like new. Two very happy, elderly bunnies here, just waiting for the hand-back day next week.
Old 08-02-2015, 13:55
Departed Friend

sounds a good deal.p/r ain,t all bad.
Closed Thread