Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > Advertise Your Services > Windows and Doors

Windows and Doors Static Caravan Window and Doors adverts from GoStatic advertisers

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2012, 14:56

Default Static Caravan Double glazing windows and doors

Static caravan double glazing windows and doors..

We are Westcoast Windows Ltd, we are installers of static caravan double glazing windows and doors, We cover the whole of the South West, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Wales, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Surry, West Sussex, Worcestershire and Hertfordshire.

All windows come with a 10 year guarantee.
We have installed 1000s of windows into static caravans with 100s of satisfied customers over the past 10 years.
Our slimline static caravan double glazing windows and doors are made for the static caravan industry with many of the large caravan manufacturers using the same system as us.

Not all windows are the same
There are 2 systems currently on the market for the installation of double glazing windows into static caravans.

System 1 (other companies )

This system is generally glazed with a double glazed unit that is 20mm or 24mm wide and has
two cockspure locking handles, this system is now quite dated and being glazed with only 20mm or 24 mm double glazed units makes this window not thermally efficient after all you can no longer get house windows fitted with this size of double glazed unit, so why your caravan.
This system is also fitted with cockspure locking handle often two on a large window, this locking system just clips over the top of the internal frame and held in place with 2 self tapping screws, this is not very secure.

System 2 (Our System )

Our system is glazed with a 28mm double glazed sealed unit (the same as your house) this unit is the best that is currently available in the industry and offers the best in thermal and sound efficiency as well as a 95% reduction in condensation, basically the wider the double glazed unit the better the window,
also our window system comes fitted with a high security espag locking system, this locking system is fitted into the opening sash and is operated from a single handle and has 2 locking point , the system also has the facility to be locked in the night vent position ( slightly open ), this is ideal for being able to leave the caravan windows slightly when you go out on those hot summer nights/ days .

Our system is the most advanced caravan double glazing window system on the market today and we are the only supplier to offer this system in the UK, this system is designed and made for the caravan industry.

when getting quotes please ask what glass and locking systems you are getting for your money.

We have installed static caravan double glazing to 1000s of caravans throughout the country, most installations take just 1 day to complete and we take away the old windows for you ..

Please call Dale on 08006226502 or 07837985847 for free friendly advise or a quotation .

for more info visit www.caravan-window-fitters.co.uk

to see more pics click here to see our Flickr page

See our latest video of installation on u tube click here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg caravan window advert.jpg (68.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg flikrepic1.jpg (88.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of BARTER7.jpg (32.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg BARTER6.jpg (23.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG2402.jpg (88.0 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by CARAVAN WINDOW FITTERS; 17-08-2012 at 16:06. Reason: added link to our flickr and u tube page

Old 15-08-2012, 16:30
Social Media Boss

Location: Barmouth, Gwynedd - where the mountains meet the sea

Hi, I would be interested in a quote from you please.
Angela B

Live life forwards, but learn from it backwards ...

My 'New Old Girl'
Old 15-08-2012, 19:37

Default Static caravan double glazing

Hi there how many windows and doors are there that you would like replacing

Regards

Dale

http://www.caravan-window-fitters.co.uk
Old 16-08-2012, 05:20
Social Media Boss

Location: Barmouth, Gwynedd - where the mountains meet the sea

Hi Dale, I have had varying quotes so far, some do not have a lockable night setting which I would prefer.
My site allows me to employ my own supplier/fitter so no probs there.
I have an older caravan (a 1996 ABI Montrose see my photobucket or album) with 11 windows and 2 doors which I am considering replacing with 'like for like'. My caravan is in Barmouth, Gwynedd.

Thanks, Angela

Live life forwards, but learn from it backwards ...

My 'New Old Girl'

Last edited by Angela B; 16-08-2012 at 05:25. Reason: spelling error
Old 16-08-2012, 06:43

Default Static caravan double glazing windows and doors

We are in Hastings next week installing static caravan double glazing windows at a park dean resort at ivy bridge road if anyone needs a quote when we are down there or some advise please let me know

Regards

dale
Old 16-08-2012, 09:17

Hi

I would also like a quote for double glazing if possible. I have a 1989/1990 Willerby Leven with a total of 12 windows and 2 doors. You can also see my album on here and my photobucket link is in my signature. The van is in Pontrobert in Powys, Wales.

Thanks Kaye
Old 17-08-2012, 15:05

Default Static caravan double glazing windows

Hi Coleen

i have sent you a message with your quotation for replacement caravan double glazing to your caravan .

Regards

Dale
Old 27-04-2014, 16:41

Hi dale,

Could you give me a quote on 13 windows and 2 doors on a Willerby Westmorland 2002
Old 05-01-2015, 20:56

Hi all just to let you all know I am still here lol
Old 04-06-2015, 08:25

Hi All we are in Devon Cliffs at Exmouth this week installing new double glazing windows and doors to static caravans, we supply and install static caravan double glazing windows and doors all over the uk.

for a free quotation or information on what is involved in installing new upvc double glazing windows and doors to your static caravan then please message us.
installing new double glazing windows and doors to your static caravan costs less than you think and the whole installation is completed in just 1 day with no mess.
it is a much more cost effective option than buying a new caravan .
give us a call

http://www.caravan-window-fitters.co.uk
Closed Thread