Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > The Lounge > Introduction

Introduction Why not take a moment to introduce yourself.

Old 28-09-2018, 07:35

It's probably a good job there is no sound on the forum. lol.

Old 28-09-2018, 15:34
Supporting Member

Old 20-09-2019, 07:03
Supporting Member

Although my last post on this thread started “a final update” I thought I should do “an annual review”
Blimey is it 3 years since we switched from touring to static. Looking back each year has been different from the others.
The first was the “starter ‘van year” In that year we learned many lessons. Two major ones were 1/ that we were happy with static life and were content with giving up touring. 2/That pitch & surroundings are as important as ‘van.
Our second year could be called “upgrade year” Basically we upgraded to a new ‘van on a bigger, better pitch on the same site.
Last year, the 3rd year was started with the move of the ‘van to a different site after getting unsettled by change of ownership etc. on our previous site.
This last year on the Windmill Country Park seems to have gone so quickly. We’ve done one or two “improvements” to the ‘van to make it more usable over the winter months as this site is an 11month season rather than the others 9month.
So here’s to what the next year brings and all I can hope is it is as enjoyable as the previous 3.