Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Owning A Caravan

Owning A Caravan Discussion about owning a caravan.

Old 26-06-2012, 18:03
Banned

Default Just back.

Well we went to the van today and the weather was great up until 3 oclock when the heavens opened the nick knacks my wife has been putting in have improved the van no end and makes it more homely and much more like ours.The van needed that female touch I have finished weeding the drive way ans started polishing the outside of the van and it will take a bit of time to finish it.The van also passed the scrutiny of my 15 year old grandson and he can be hard to please at times.

Old 26-06-2012, 18:12

Glad you had a good time shuggie and that the van is looking more like home.

Also glad your grandson approves

xx
Old 26-06-2012, 18:15

Shuggie, are you a new recruit to static caravans too? I've just noticed you only joined this forum recently too.
What little bits and bobs did mrs. Shuggie buy to make the van more homely? The only thing we've bought for ours is an up lighter as we don't like the light that the ceiling lights give off, makes it much cosier.
Thinking about a small coffee table too, if we can find one small enough which goes with the decor.
Bunty x
Old 26-06-2012, 18:54
Banned

Bunty and Biggles.Yes I am new to static ownership I have hired them in the past and had touring vans and a VW Camper but as I got older I looked forward to the hassle of towing a caravan less and less.What has my wife splashed our cash on well a new hoover,a new TV. Bedding for all the beds,a sheepskin rug for in front of the fire.Seating for the decking,numerous ornaments,kitchen accessorries,bottles of wine for built in wine rack and bathroom mats oh I dont want to go on.
Old 26-06-2012, 18:56
Departed Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuggiegreen View Post
Bunty and Biggles.Yes I am new to static ownership I have hired them in the past and had touring vans and a VW Camper but as I got older I looked forward to the hassle of towing a caravan less and less.What has my wife splashed our cash on well a new hoover,a new TV. Bedding for all the beds,a sheepskin rug for in front of the fire.Seating for the decking,numerous ornaments,kitchen accessorries,bottles of wine for built in wine rack and bathroom mats oh I dont want to go on.
a sheepskin rug eh shuggie.
Old 26-06-2012, 23:46
Retired Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuggiegreen View Post
I love VW campers.

haha - sounds like you have really made your van a home from home.

When is the van warming party?