Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > The Lounge > General Discussion > Travel

Travel Are you going on holiday? Got a favourite destination? Discuss it here. (Not caravan related)

Old 26-01-2012, 20:19

Default Alien Abductions.

Think I have this in the correct forum TRAVEL. Well staying on the popular subject of drinking, I still like a good drink but now I am 59 I cannot drink and get drunk like I did a few years ago. Well it did get to the stage that I would go out on a Saturday night and could remember clearly going into the club then next thing I was waking up ill in bed with loads of cuts and bruises etc and absolutely no recollection of how they got there or how I got to be home. Then one of my friends said he was having the same problem and he thought we were maybe being abducted by Aliens on a regular basis, I still think to this day he was right, the wife is still not convinced though says I am full of s--- anyone else have any opinions on this or similar experiances.

Old 26-01-2012, 20:22
Retired Member

My opinion is the same as your wife's - you are full of sh$t.

Very creative excuse though - 10 out of 10 for trying.
Old 26-01-2012, 20:26

(By the way I eat loads of pickeld gerkins when having a drink love them, was told by someone in Germany that they were good to eat while drinking but I cannot remember why ?) your quote from another post.
thats what you get when you have a belly full of lion bars and vodka washed down with pickled gurkins. lol

Last edited by Chocy; 26-01-2012 at 20:29.
Old 26-01-2012, 20:36

I'm a changed man now, learned by my mistakes, well I get tired and fall asleep now before I am anywhere near getting drunk, never seen an Alien for years, I think I was getting on first name terms with them when I was younger.
Old 26-01-2012, 20:52

Location: Towyn North Wales..where the Brummies meet the Scousers.

I once rolled home in the early hours with one shoe of my own and a nike trainer on. To this day I do not know who the nike trainer belonged to,or where my shoe went. The irony is that the trainer was my size.
Old 26-01-2012, 20:58

Biggest thing I ever brought home when I was drunk was a horse, to this day I don't know how I got it over the fence where we lived then, and best of all I am petrified of things.
Old 26-01-2012, 23:40
Retired Member

you are all so funny !! i dont think i have had any alien encounters that i can remember , but i have seen a few ghosts i have a collection of pendle witch dolls ,and i did have a harry potter theme bedroom which has now been reluctantly decorated,and is now a craft room. ,i also had a frost picture of a face printed in a supernatural magazine , but no aliens . i may do if i had a few drinks tho !!
Old 27-01-2012, 00:42
Retired Member

Can't remember which sporting event it was - may have been rugby or something but my OH went to the pub at around 5am in the morning to watch whatever it was without any breakfast, etc. with my Step Father who has hollow legs. Anyway, at around 11am in the morning, I heard a knock on the door and it was my OH holding a kebab in his hand for me! He mumbled something like 'I thought you may be hungry' (yes, like I really wanted a kebab at 11am in the morning lol), somehow crawled upstairs and spent the rest of the day and night in the bathroom hugging the loo! I had to climb over him everytime I went in there. The next day he said all he can remember is leaving the pub and 'rolling' himself down all the shop windows in town (to keep his balance) until he fell into the kebab shop! He then doesn't really remember getting home but it seemed like he was walking very fast but getting nowhere. Anyway, he had a stinking hangover the next day - serves him right.