Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Buying A Static Caravan

Buying A Static Caravan Advice for those about to purchase a static caravan.

Old 27-06-2012, 10:30

Thanks so much for the replys> i shalll check out the length, i was on the phone to them a while last night, there is no age limit to the vans as long as they are kept presentable. i told the guy exactly what we are after and we are going up on friday morning to see what he has come up with and we are going to spend a while in the park just to wander and get a feel for the place.

Old 28-06-2012, 00:41
Retired Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney26 View Post
Thanks so much for the replys> i shalll check out the length, i was on the phone to them a while last night, there is no age limit to the vans as long as they are kept presentable. i told the guy exactly what we are after and we are going up on friday morning to see what he has come up with and we are going to spend a while in the park just to wander and get a feel for the place.
Good luck and keep us updated. Remember to speak to as many owners (without the sale person breathing down your neck) as possible, don't be afraid to barter and get everything in writing.