Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > The Office > GoStatic Feedback

GoStatic Feedback Post any comments or questions about GoStatic.co.uk here

Old 17-06-2011, 09:37
Administrator

Default Advertise Your Services Forum

A recurring theme is happening on the forum at the moment so I have decided to make a change to the 'advertise your services' forum.

When I set up the forum I wanted it to be mostly discussion based but of course GoStatic should be a place for all things static caravan related so I added a 50 fee to post an ad. The hope was that this would lead to only bona fide companies posting but of course it (as I should have expected) lead to many people signing up posting ads in other areas and never coming back again.

So to try and make sure that all advertising posts are placed in the right area I am changing the price to just 5 per post/ad. This should stop people signing up and spamming loads of posts (if it was free for example) but low enough to make sure that people post in the right area.

So if you offer a static caravan related product or service, please click on the contact form at the bottom of the forum to contact me about advertising on GoStatic.

Follow us on Twitter (Info)