Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > The GoStatic Reference Hub

The GoStatic Reference Hub The GoStatic Reference Hub is the home of our most important threads. If you are thinking of buying a static caravan, we recommend starting here.

Old 17-02-2018, 00:35

That's interesting LissaLyon. Good illustration as you wouldn't have known about the damp without taking up the carpet. I know a few folk who have replaced their caravan carpet in the lounge/diner with laminate but not bedrooms. Personally I don't like laminate floors. Part of our ground floor at home has one and its easy to maintain but I find it cold.
Our static has vinyl on kitchen floor and that's cold too in winter time but we put big rugs over it.