Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Owning A Caravan

Owning A Caravan Discussion about owning a caravan.

Closed Thread

Old 13-11-2008, 10:15

Default rumours

whilst we were closing down last weekend we noticed quite a lot of vans were being moved then my neighbor who as a relative working for the site told us our site had been sold but we have not been notified of this just yet if its true hope if its for the better and not worse

Old 13-11-2008, 13:56
Administrator

If your on a park resorts park that will most probably be true, they were givwen x amount of time by the banks to get enough money together and they didn't manage it as far as I am aware.

Follow us on Twitter (Info)
Old 13-11-2008, 15:42

no darren its a group called blue anchor leisure
Old 13-11-2008, 15:49

Smile

I believe theres a Park Resorts near Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire.
Old 22-01-2009, 10:56

Hi Keira,

New to this forum, Hi everyone.

We were also with Blue Anchor on Blue Anchor 1, just had a letter a few days ago to say it's been sold.

What site are you on?

Have you any info since your last post?

Regards

Jems
Old 23-01-2009, 10:54

hi gems we are on waterside leisure just further down but we have,nt recieved anything informing us just yet nice to meet you keira x
Old 23-01-2009, 14:24

Hi again Kiera,

We had heard Waterside was sold from my husbands workmate, he has a van on there. Not sure if he has had the letter yet but he said it had been to sold to some one who is in to residential. This came from an Employee apparantly.

Not sure if that means residential vans or houses.

Hubby has just come home and someone else at work says Waterside was sold a year ago but the owner gave Blue Anchor a year to get all major repairs done.

This all seems to fit now as the whole of the last season all the familar faces to us ( repair men mainly) disappeared.

Just wondering about Anchor 2 and the Chase now. We have a relative on the Chase who has not had a letter but as you have not had a letter I suppose that doesnt mean much.

If you get a letter can you post on here and i will keep checking this site. If i hear anything i will also let you know.

Our site has been sold to another Leisure Company that only registered as a company in Nov 2008. Found that out on Companies house website.

From what I can gather Waterside has been sold to some one else but I suppose we will find out later. There is no mention of Waterside on our letter and if it was bought by the same company you would expect that to be the case.

There is no mention yet of how we will get gas bottles, pay bills etc as we have no office on our site.

Perhaps it will all turn out for the best- hope so anyway but it's the not knowing that is slightly worrying especially at the moment with a lot of business failing.

Regards

Jems
Old 24-01-2009, 10:47

Hi Keria and Jems, this is worrying in view of all the problems at the moment. I do hope it all sorts itself out for you. Heaven knows it could be happening to a lot of us here soon so its good to have a forum like this to share experiences and concerns.
Old 24-01-2009, 18:40

hi jems i was told last year at end of season it had been sold next door caravan as relative working for blue anchor and to expect letter(still waiting)i like you noticed familier faces going missing if i hear owt ile let you know and vice versa keep me informed love keira x
Old 24-01-2009, 21:57

dont know how true this is jems but neighbour says we were bought out last week by someone named beacon in skegness and should be getting a letter anytime ile keep you informed..........keira x
Closed Thread