Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > Advertise Your Services > Accessories

Accessories Static Caravan Accessories adverts from GoStatic advertisers

Old 15-03-2012, 15:46

Default The Easy, Safe Way To Get Rid of Odours fast!

SaniGuard Total Release Foggers are now being offered to Go Static members for only 9.95 for the 3oz and 12.95 for the 8oz fogger, this price includes FREE P & P. SaniGuard Foggers are Sanitising and Deodorising "Dry on Contact" sprays that are safe to use on all surfaces including electrical items.
Absolutely perfect for getting rid of caravan odours, unlike other "air fresheners" that only mask the smell - SaniGuard instantly kills the bacteria or fungi that is causing the smell.
Simple to use, Press the button on the canister, leave the area and make sure all doors and windows are closed, the contents are then sprayed into the room. After 15-20 minutes, open all the windows and ventilate the room/area.
Also works great on Mildew, use it anywhere there are foul odours, home, car, van etc!

For more information, please contact sales@icsolutions247.com

Last edited by Oliver1954; 02-04-2012 at 17:24. Reason: Changed image for a smaller one!

Old 15-03-2012, 16:29
Social Media Boss

Location: Barmouth, Gwynedd - where the mountains meet the sea
Smile

Hi, is there any advice you can add regarding pets, or asthma sufferers please?
Good luck with your product

Live life forwards, but learn from it backwards ...

My 'New Old Girl'
Old 15-03-2012, 16:41

For asthma suffers, and people (like hay fever sufferers) that can't tolerate airborne irritants, it is very important to create as "clean" an environment as possible. One way to do that is to use a clinically validated Ionic Air Purifier, we recommend LightAir We found from extensive testing and clinical trials that it really is an effective Ionic Air Purifier, beware of cheap air purifiers, in general, they are a complete waste of money, and cost a small fortune in replacement filters!
Old 15-03-2012, 16:43
Retired Member

Yes I would be interested to know too ............ also how does it work on mildew?
Old 15-03-2012, 18:51

Default Asthma Sufferers require "Clean Air".

Hi Angela,
I thought I had responded to your message... anyway I would suggest the following; Asthma sufferers benefit from clean air environments, this can be helped by using a good Ionic Air Purifier, we recommend LightAir Air Purifiers, they have been clinically validated to show they are effective, lots of case studies have been published on these units. We sell to the general public as well as the NHS.
I'm not sure what you mean about Pets, do you mean allergies or smells from Pets?

Thanks for the good luck, if you have any other questions please do get in touch.
Old 15-03-2012, 19:19

Just checked out the official website and it has nothing, that I could see, regarding allergy issues. I don't mean that the product is safe for allergy sufferers to use, the website has nothing showing that it is safe for allergy sufferers.

Looks interesting and is available in the UK despite being registered EPA which is US.

I did find this: http://saniguard.org/#/why-saniguard/4554201354

Si

Check out the social group clubs on my page:http://www.gostatic.co.uk/member.php?u=17474
BERT the Gostatic mascot-RIP 2012. Fare well faithful defender of our static
Old 19-03-2012, 10:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetChops View Post
Yes I would be interested to know too ............ also how does it work on mildew?
For mildew we would suggest that you use the SaniGuard spray rather than the Foggers, with the spray you will be able to "target" the affected area alot more directly.
SaniGuard is classed as a Bactericidal Sanitiser, in short that means it will kill bacteria & mould, mildew is a mould formed by fungi.
But do note, if the environmental conditions remain unchanged in the room or area, the mould/fungus will return even after successful treatment, and that applies to whatever treatment you use.
Old 19-03-2012, 10:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiesolo View Post
Just checked out the official website and it has nothing, that I could see, regarding allergy issues. I don't mean that the product is safe for allergy sufferers to use, the website has nothing showing that it is safe for allergy sufferers.

Looks interesting and is available in the UK despite being registered EPA which is US.

I did find this: http://saniguard.org/#/why-saniguard/4554201354

Si
Regarding allergy issues, I wasn't talking about the SaniGuard products when I was answering Angela's question about allergies.
We sell LightAir Ionic Air Purifiers, the main reason we sell those over all of the other types that are available is because they do not need replacement filters which can of course become an expensive consumable.
You will need to contact us through our main website or you can purchase directly from our ebay store, this was set up for the general public as our main business is with the NHS.
www.icsolutions247.com

SaniGuard is registered in the US with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as it is manufactured in the USA. It also exceeds the requirements of EN1276 in Europe.
IC Solutions 24/7 Ltd are the European Importers and distributors of SaniGuard and that link you have there is from the UK website, SaniGuard.Org.
I hope that answers your questions, if you need any further information please feel free to contact me directly at Oliver@icsolutions247.com and I will be happy to discuss further.
Old 23-03-2012, 11:04

Good info Oliver, thanks for that.

Si

Check out the social group clubs on my page:http://www.gostatic.co.uk/member.php?u=17474
BERT the Gostatic mascot-RIP 2012. Fare well faithful defender of our static
Old 26-03-2012, 10:02

Your welcome Eddie,
Happy to give advice (if I can) relating to Sanitisers & Clean Air Products.
We arrived at our van on Friday to open up for the season, as usual it was a little "musty" but we set off a SaniGuard canister and within 30 minutes the whole van had a nice citrus smell.. It's worth a try for anyone that has that same issue.

Last edited by Oliver1954; 26-03-2012 at 17:09.