Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > Static Caravan For Sale

Static Caravan For Sale Advertise your static caravan for sale

Old 02-12-2016, 11:01

Hi apologies for not updating the original post, but things have now changed site wise, I was phoned by Lee the site manager a cracking bloke that unfortunately has to relay the messages from the site owners and because we are selling up has asked me if I had read the last newsletter which I admit I hadn't so he said that the company had amended the rules and that as from the new season that vans 2004 and older will no longer be allowed to be sold on site anymore (they have even had to remove their own vans from being advertised!) Any van being in this category is still allowed to keep it on site for as long as they want, but now when it comes to selling they have two options to sell it off site or upgrade to one on site, So this leaves me with the problem of either selling off site or paying the years site fees and hopefully someone coming along and paying what the van is worth and it is with that thought I have decided to offer it has "open to offers" and somebody gets a great deal thanks for reading a very despondent Cascaravan

Old 03-12-2016, 17:59

Seems a great shame. The park looks great and I'm sure you have spend many happy days there.

Good luck with your sale.
Old 03-12-2016, 19:06

Hi Thanks Mosquito, yes a very good 5* site only selling due to ill health and thus not being able to go to site
Old 13-12-2016, 09:25

Still open to genuine offers until the end of this week
Old 18-12-2016, 10:26

Well that's the weekend just about over so putting it up for sale in other places too and first 500 takes it, a full ch heated double glazed static on a five star site
Old 18-12-2016, 10:59
Supporting Member

Sorry to hear time is running out Cascaravan.
That's a heck of a hit to take from your original asking price.
As per your earlier post, I assume anyone buying the van would have to either remove it from the park, or be forced to upgrade ?
Best of luck to you and I hope it all ends as well as it can for you.
Old 18-12-2016, 11:19

A couple of things need clearing up , I don't want to get your hopes up of a sale , just a couple of points that might help sell it.

When are the site fees due , how much are they ?
Will this caravan be able to remain sited or will it need to be upgraded/removed.

Absolute bargain if it can stay
Old 19-12-2016, 10:50

Hi Rainbow & Slattster
Above all thank you for the kind comments, to answer your questions no the caravan can stay on it's pitch which is a very nice pitch that is bigger and more secluded than most with views of the river and the caravan can stay there as long as it is kept in good condition so the only thing would be the site fees which are a very reasonable 2900 for an all year round 5* site and they would be due at the end of each year with a 100 discount if paid in December so the only draw back would be when the new owner came to sell it only then would they either need to sell off site or upgrade which is what most people on site do anyway
Hope this answers all your questions
Old 19-12-2016, 15:02

It's an absolute bargain at 500. Surely someone will bite your hand off at that money.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:45

Well eventually sorted a deal out with the site, So that's me done with this static caravanning lark! shame but once bitten twice shy
Thank you to those whom offered advice and kind words and all the best take care and enjoy your caravan