Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > The Lounge > General Discussion > Sport

Sport Chat about anything to do with the world of sport
Sponsored by: Watch Live Sport

Old 07-08-2013, 17:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
Just had to quote that, it doesn't happen very often
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
Hmmmm make the most of it
Enjoy your glory Darren. Like Maddy says, while it lasts

Old 07-08-2013, 19:29
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianda24 View Post
Enjoy your glory Darren. Like Maddy says, while it lasts
I think it's already finished

Follow us on Twitter (Info)
Old 08-08-2013, 23:22

Chocy, if you're going to Wembley take your snipers rifle for a clean shot at Sam Tomkins otherwise we could struggle Gotta hand it to the lad though, he really is world class, I honestly think he's the best full back in either hemisphere!
Old 09-08-2013, 06:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stochman View Post
Chocy, if you're going to Wembley take your snipers rifle for a clean shot at Sam Tomkins otherwise we could struggle Gotta hand it to the lad though, he really is world class, I honestly think he's the best full back in either hemisphere!
Stockman, I totally agree with you. I would love to see Sam ruled out for one reason or the other, but on the other hand I also love watching him play. Certainly one of the most exiting players in the game
Old 20-09-2013, 09:58

Last night was the 1st time that I have stopped watching Superleague at half time and watched a 5 year old night cops programme on TV with the OH..
Old 20-09-2013, 11:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by treetopper View Post
Last night was the 1st time that I have stopped watching Superleague at half time and watched a 5 year old night cops programme on TV with the OH..
TT, I wish is stopped wachin after the first 15 minutes. I'd have rather put emmerdale farm on.. rumor has it gentle on his way out and McNamara taking over.
Old 20-09-2013, 11:41

We didn't watch the Superleague last night as hubby watched his new blu-ray, Ironman 3! but it sounds like we didn't miss anything.
This year was the first year for years that we didn't go to the Challenge Cup final at Wembley. I really missed going but the caravan became priority and also, and this is the real reason why we didnt go, Mark forgot to book the day off!
Old 20-09-2013, 13:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocy View Post
TT, I wish is stopped wachin after the first 15 minutes. I'd have rather put emmerdale farm on.. rumor has it gentle on his way out and McNamara taking over.
Obviously I was gutted last night, I couldn't believe what I was witnessing actually! It's a LONG time since I've seen such an inept 'performance' from a 'team', I think the last time was when Bradford tonked us 71 - 0.

Surely Gentle HAS to go, but there's no way I'd replace him with McNamara, unfortunately due to Adam Pearson's apparent lack of knowledge regarding the game I can actually see that one happening, out of the frying pan...

The one bright spot for me last night was the sight of a very uncomfortable looking Shaun McRae sat next to Adam Pearson, why he was brought back to the club I will never know, thank God he is now leaving!

In summary the team were an absolute shambles and then Gentle appeared in the post match interview and admitted that he just didn't know what to say! Hmmmm, I wonder if someone like Tony Smith or Shaun Wane would have reacted in a similar fashion. Somehow I doubt it! Somehow I think either of those coaches would STILL have been laying into the team now. The difference? They both have 'fire in their belly', something that Peter Gentle, or indeed McRae, have never appeared to have!

I would feel sympathy for Adam Pearson but for the fact that he appointed both Peter Gentle and Shaun McRae, you reap what you sow Adam!

Sorry, rant over

Edit:- I forgot to say that we should have gone for Trent Robinson as coach before he went back to the NRL, maybe AP should put Catalans in charge of human resources at the KC, they certainly seem to make better decisions than Adam!

Last edited by Stochman; 20-09-2013 at 13:36.