Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

 

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > The Lounge > General Discussion > News

News If it's a news story happening local to you or internationally, discuss it here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 26-02-2015, 20:02
mick1950 mick1950 is offline
Departed Friend
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: brynowen/borth
Posts: 3,867
Default 50 shades of grey.

a group of women were kicked out of brynmawr cinema for getting overexcited this week.
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 26-02-2015, 20:09
Tiamaria589's Avatar
Tiamaria589 Tiamaria589 is offline
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 8,518
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick1950 View Post
a group of women were kicked out of brynmawr cinema for getting overexcited this week.
I saw that on the news. I heard that some women were talking and being very loud and others were getting annoyed as they were wanting to see the film!
handbags at dawn me thinks!
not me! I cant be bothered going to see it, I didn't get past page 2 of the first book!..
haha
__________________
ruled by....one beautiful granddaughter, 2 kids, 3 cats and 1 hubby

NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 26-02-2015, 21:21
Chrissy52's Avatar
Chrissy52 Chrissy52 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Tree Tops
Posts: 304
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamaria589 View Post
I saw that on the news. I heard that some women were talking and being very loud and others were getting annoyed as they were wanting to see the film!
handbags at dawn me thinks!
not me! I cant be bothered going to see it, I didn't get past page 2 of the first book!..
haha
I wouldn't recommend anyone waste their money. I went with some friends last week and it was the biggest load of tosh I've ever seen. Fortunately we met up for a meal beforehand.
__________________
LIFE IS FOR LIVING, ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 26-02-2015, 21:38
Clarissa Clarissa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy52 View Post
I wouldn't recommend anyone waste their money. I went with some friends last week and it was the biggest load of tosh I've ever seen. Fortunately we met up for a meal beforehand.
I agree Chrissy. I went with some friends from work and there were only 2 more women in the cinema! No story and the ending was rubbish.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 26-02-2015, 23:12
Traction's Avatar
Traction Traction is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Eggleston, nr Barnard Castle, Co Durham
Posts: 757
Default

Ahhhh I'm gutted now :-( I haven't been to see it yet and I was looking forward to it.
Yes, I have read all 3 books lol.... not very well written books but I still read them - having said that I have even been known to read cornflake boxes
Not sure I will bother to go and see the film now
__________________
Trish
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27-02-2015, 08:19
Tiamaria589's Avatar
Tiamaria589 Tiamaria589 is offline
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 8,518
Default

My friend went and she said it was tame, I thought it was going to be xxx rated but obviously not!
__________________
ruled by....one beautiful granddaughter, 2 kids, 3 cats and 1 hubby

NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 27-02-2015, 22:59
vtec_hunni vtec_hunni is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Riverside Caravan Centre - Costa Del Bognor.
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamaria589 View Post
My friend went and she said it was tame, I thought it was going to be xxx rated but obviously not!
I used to work on the phonelines a few years ago - so when the books came out i thought it might be a laugh to read them, i found them tame so the film is going to be even more so i guess,

I'm off to watch it next thursday with friends
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 28-02-2015, 00:04
Traction's Avatar
Traction Traction is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Eggleston, nr Barnard Castle, Co Durham
Posts: 757
Default

Oh wow Vtech I've worked in Call/Contact Centres for yrs but I've never worked those phone lines - I bet you have some funny stories you could tell lol
__________________
Trish

Last edited by Traction; 28-02-2015 at 00:05. Reason: spelling error!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-03-2015, 17:06
vtec_hunni vtec_hunni is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Riverside Caravan Centre - Costa Del Bognor.
Posts: 21
Default

Yeah I was 18 when I first started and thought I knew everything - what s shocker that first month was!!!

Worked for a few companies over the years until the recession and had to go find another career choice, now I pop on the lines now and again when I need money for something and don't wanna save
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-03-2015, 18:22
mick1950 mick1950 is offline
Departed Friend
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: brynowen/borth
Posts: 3,867
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec_hunni View Post
Yeah I was 18 when I first started and thought I knew everything - what s shocker that first month was!!!

Worked for a few companies over the years until the recession and had to go find another career choice, now I pop on the lines now and again when I need money for something and don't wanna save
phone 0898...............
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

West Coast Windows


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Grey matter failing ;) Bobbie General Discussion 6 11-06-2014 04:08
9.50 Holidays emmell Travel 29 18-05-2014 17:52
FIFTY SHADES OF GREY - (a husbands point of view) Hazy-thoughts Entertainment 17 13-03-2013 14:30
fifty shades of grey book , top selling Retired Member 4 Entertainment 495 05-11-2012 09:52
Pull out sun shades. cornish rattler Owning A Caravan 3 27-05-2012 10:53


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.