Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Owning A Caravan

Owning A Caravan Discussion about owning a caravan.

Old 15-01-2018, 11:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by treetopper View Post
We have a single rad in bedroom,was looking to possibly changing it to a double,as our bedroom doesn't get the sun...I got a rug runner to put over the carpet by the window, does make a difference so underlay would make a difference anyone else changed rad in the bedroom?
I haven't changed a radiator but when we took delivery last April the radiator in the bedroom didn't work. Apparently, the manufacturers had connected both pipes to either flow or return not one of each as is necessary for it to work. We had it sorted before the winter set in. It's a double radiator so it's nice and cozy. Our bedroom doesn't get the sun so I would recommend changing it.

Old 15-01-2018, 12:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosquito View Post
I haven't changed a radiator but when we took delivery last April the radiator in the bedroom didn't work. Apparently, the manufacturers had connected both pipes to either flow or return not one of each as is necessary for it to work. We had it sorted before the winter set in. It's a double radiator so it's nice and cozy. Our bedroom doesn't get the sun so I would recommend changing it.
We changed our dining area rad to a double and got the plumber to put a double rad in lounge as the only heating was the eleccy fire....the doubles we had put in definitely give off loads of heat.....I was looking at asking plumber to change bedroom single rad to a double
Old 18-01-2018, 13:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by treetopper View Post
We changed our dining area rad to a double and got the plumber to put a double rad in lounge as the only heating was the eleccy fire....the doubles we had put in definitely give off loads of heat.....I was looking at asking plumber to change bedroom single rad to a double
We don't have a Radiator in the hallway and whereas everywhere else is warm, it's cold in the hallway. I asked the plumber who repaired the bedroom radiator if he would fit one in the hallway. He said yes but hasn't been back since. I sent him a text last week, but no reply. It looks as if I'll have to give him a ring.