Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Owning A Caravan > Static Caravan Reviews > Willerby

Willerby Discussion and reviews about Willerby static caravans

Old 23-06-2011, 13:39
Administrator

Default Willerby Lyndhurst 37x12 2000

Discussion and review for the Willerby Lyndhurst 37x12 2000

Follow us on Twitter (Info)

Old 23-06-2011, 13:42

Talking Willerby Lyndhurst 37x12 2000

Willerby Lyndhurst 37X12

Year ~ 2000

No. of bedrooms: 2
(1 double, 1 twin/double)

Sleeps ~ upto 6

Toilets: 2
(1 bathroom, 1 ensuite)

General Info:

The lounge area is large with fixed seating in a C shape which allows me, the wife and the granddaughter to all lay down with room to spare. The centre of the seating pulls out to make a full size double bed which we have never used but we have been told is very comfortable. There is a fixed cabinet for the TV with a rotating top so the TV can be adjusted to point in any direction you want it, ideal when in the kitchen cooking and something good is on. Next to the TV cabinet are patio doors out onto our small but adequate balcony, these doors cannot be opened from the outside and entrance to the Van is from the door towards the rear between the bathroom and double bedroom. This is handy because it keeps the muddy footprints off of the nice plush carpet, which even though its 11 years old is immaculate and still looks nearly new. The dining table and 4 chairs are freestanding and are just next to the patio doors.

The Kitchen is accessible via an open door from the lounge and has a 4 ring gas cooker which is 900 mm wide (about 1 Ĺ times a normal cooker) with storage down one side and a normal oven and grill. There is plenty of storage space, an area for a microwave and it did have a built in Fridge which we removed and replaced with a freestanding Fridge/Freezer. The work space could be better, but then again with a Kettle, toaster, George Forman grill and a filter coffee machine all up one end it could be my fault. .

Through the back door in the kitchen you come to a hallway with the bath room on the right, it has a toilet, sink and a half bath with overhead shower with storage under the sink and a mirrored medicine cabinet above. Overall fairly small but totally functional.

On the left of the hall is the Twin/Double bedroom, it has 2 small wardrobes with cabinets above the beds and a small bedside cabinet with drawers.

At the end of the hall is the master bedroom which for some reason which I have never been able to fathom is reached by a small step, making the room about eight inches higher that the rest of the caravan. The room has a King Size bed and large built in wardrobes with cabinets above the headboard and down both sides and 2 bedside cabinets, a large bay window with a shelf and an ensuite toilet and hand basin. The bed lifts up from the feet end and has storage under.

Back in the hallway by the main entrance on one side of the door a cupboard with the gas boiler in and the other side has a large cupboard in which we keep coats, wellies, the hoover and other things we donít use that often.

The caravan has plenty of windows and is always light and airy and in the winter the DG, radiators and gas fire make it lovely and cosy, overall we love her to bits and never want to go home (buts needs must).
Old 23-06-2011, 19:57

Hi spiderman, our van is a 2003 'Manor' 35x12 2 bedrooms and is a limited edition from Surf Bay Leisure in Bridport. They used to buy 20 Lyndhurst carcasess a year from Willerby and do them out to their own spec, the description of your van is identical to ours except for the step up to the master bedroom and the second coat cupboard in the hall. We love it as much today as when we bought it, we've never sublet so with only us and the family using it, it is still in good condition and you know the smell of newness, we still get that.

http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/...argaret_Jones/
Old 24-06-2011, 06:44

I know what you mean, we have never let ours either and from the excellent condition we don't think the previous owners did. I think we would have to hire another Van to put all our stuff in if we rented it out and besides that we are in it most weekends, including during the winter months. Happy days
Old 06-07-2011, 23:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
Willerby Lyndhurst 37X12

Year ~ 2000

No. of bedrooms: 2
(1 double, 1 twin/double)

Sleeps ~ upto 6

Toilets: 2
(1 bathroom, 1 ensuite)

General Info:

The lounge area is large with fixed seating in a C shape which allows me, the wife and the granddaughter to all lay down with room to spare. The centre of the seating pulls out to make a full size double bed which we have never used but we have been told is very comfortable. There is a fixed cabinet for the TV with a rotating top so the TV can be adjusted to point in any direction you want it, ideal when in the kitchen cooking and something good is on. Next to the TV cabinet are patio doors out onto our small but adequate balcony, these doors cannot be opened from the outside and entrance to the Van is from the door towards the rear between the bathroom and double bedroom. This is handy because it keeps the muddy footprints off of the nice plush carpet, which even though its 11 years old is immaculate and still looks nearly new. The dining table and 4 chairs are freestanding and are just next to the patio doors.

The Kitchen is accessible via an open door from the lounge and has a 4 ring gas cooker which is 900 mm wide (about 1 Ĺ times a normal cooker) with storage down one side and a normal oven and grill. There is plenty of storage space, an area for a microwave and it did have a built in Fridge which we removed and replaced with a freestanding Fridge/Freezer. The work space could be better, but then again with a Kettle, toaster, George Forman grill and a filter coffee machine all up one end it could be my fault. .

Through the back door in the kitchen you come to a hallway with the bath room on the right, it has a toilet, sink and a half bath with overhead shower with storage under the sink and a mirrored medicine cabinet above. Overall fairly small but totally functional.

On the left of the hall is the Twin/Double bedroom, it has 2 small wardrobes with cabinets above the beds and a small bedside cabinet with drawers.

At the end of the hall is the master bedroom which for some reason which I have never been able to fathom is reached by a small step, making the room about eight inches higher that the rest of the caravan. The room has a King Size bed and large built in wardrobes with cabinets above the headboard and down both sides and 2 bedside cabinets, a large bay window with a shelf and an ensuite toilet and hand basin. The bed lifts up from the feet end and has storage under.

Back in the hallway by the main entrance on one side of the door a cupboard with the gas boiler in and the other side has a large cupboard in which we keep coats, wellies, the hoover and other things we donít use that often.

The caravan has plenty of windows and is always light and airy and in the winter the DG, radiators and gas fire make it lovely and cosy, overall we love her to bits and never want to go home (buts needs must).
hi good info , ive just bought 1 ! havent seen it yet but its being delivered in next few days , ive bought a new carpet 4 it 15sq meters i hope thats big enough for the lounge !!!! im going to replace fridge with fridge freezer like you have, and install a living flame effect fire looks like i will have 2 have decking all along it if you cant get into it by patio doors ? sounds like ive bought a ok static ????
Old 06-07-2011, 23:28
Retired Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo62 View Post
hi good info , ive just bought 1 ! havent seen it yet but its being delivered in next few days , ive bought a new carpet 4 it 15sq meters i hope thats big enough for the lounge !!!! im going to replace fridge with fridge freezer like you have, and install a living flame effect fire looks like i will have 2 have decking all along it if you cant get into it by patio doors ? sounds like ive bought a ok static ????
You haven't seen it yet? - how can you buy without seeking it?
Old 05-09-2011, 09:51

I hope you are happy with it, i fancy one myself, but a wee bit unsure, guess i'll keep looking
JimmyG
Old 19-04-2012, 15:00

Default reupholsery

any one reccomend someone to upholster the seating area ,carpets and new curtains to my willerby lyndhurst 2000 in brean somerset,
Old 19-04-2012, 17:10
Banned

We have the 2003 and can't fault it built in fridge freezer as standard for me the tv stand is in the perfect position especially when we have the kids for their cinema nights.
Old 24-04-2012, 09:20

Default willerby lyndhurst 2000

do any 1 know the cutain sizes for the living area,and are we able to either cover the pelmets or take them down completely,any advice.