Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Owning A Caravan > Subletting

Subletting Advice on all aspects of subletting (hiring) your caravan

Old 28-01-2016, 12:11
Departed Friend

i assume you let through hoburne,can you not continue renting it out yourself.you may not rent it out so often,but,at least,you won,t be paying commision to hoburne.

Old 28-01-2016, 13:59

Have heard back for letting purposes it is classed as 2010 they go by the year of van so we only have th I s and next season to let and at a lower grade as we have an older van. How I wish I didn't have to let through them so now have to try an d build up a bit of money don't think w'll earn great deal with new charges and down grade.
Thanks for everyone's comments
Angela
Old 28-01-2016, 14:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela234 View Post
Have heard back for letting purposes it is classed as 2010 they go by the year of van so we only have th I s and next season to let and at a lower grade as we have an older van. How I wish I didn't have to let through them so now have to try an d build up a bit of money don't think w'll earn great deal with new charges and down grade.
Thanks for everyone's comments
Angela
Hope you get sorted...
Old 28-01-2016, 16:38

Angela I don't believe it will only be you in this situation so I would write to head office etc and say that what you were told at the time of purchase should stand, However I believe it is what they say in the brochure. I would also suggest cards in your van for this years renters giving your details for future bookings. A lot of customers are repeat holiday makers.

Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.
Old 12-07-2017, 13:01

Hello
Please advise - 1. I need advice on best places (apart from this forum of course) to sell a 13 ft wide by 38 long Chatsworth ABI currently sited on Manor Park Hunstanton as I cant seem to get any bookings for it this year (well,2 so far) through the holiday agency)
I need as much advice as poss on getting bookings.I don't live near enough to rent out directly and Manor Park told us and it seems many others this year we couldn't sublet through them any more as caravan was "too old" despite it being full most of last year
Advice on planning permission for caravans on private land?
Or land to rent or buy outright(preferably in East Anglia)Any relevant posts/info on forum please on any of this tell me to put the caravan on? Anyone let me do that if I share rental income with them?
Or anyone more successful onon near enough to the Manor Park in Hunstanton would like to take on /share the letting out of the caravan(just got a 3 star rating from "Visit England") which hasn't improved booking. It has been fully booked prior to this,surely someone could make some money from it still? I even put all new items in it requested by the Manor Park bunch like a 40inchHD TV before they pulled the plug on us.

Has anyone contact details for any similar subletting owners pref. on Manor Park(Parkdean Resorts) and is there still a Manor Park Owners Forum as I can't find it on Internet and Manor Park won't send me any details of one
It used to exist.Any members still out there?