Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Owning A Caravan > Static Caravan Reviews > Cosalt

Cosalt Reviews and discussion about caravans made by Cosalt

Old 06-07-2011, 13:26
Administrator

Default Cosalt Crantock 2002

Discussion and reviews of the Cosalt Crantock 2002

Follow us on Twitter (Info)

Old 07-07-2011, 08:57

Default Cosalt Crantock 2002

Well I thought with our 1st one.... we brought this one over 2 years ago for 6,000 and fell in love with it straight away..

Cosalt Crantock 2002 28"x12" 6 berth

Double glaze and panels heaters in bathroom and main bedroom...

As you first enter the main door you enter a small corridor ideal for taking your shoes off ..we had the hallway recovered in lino... easy to clean... 4 doors.. 1st one houses the boiler also room for brushes and shoes... and then the next one on your right is the main bedroom and the one across is the bathroom and then the one on the left is to the kitchen... main room and second bedroom which is off the main room...

so Main room... living room really nice layout... TV in one corner over the gas fire... cupbroads above and below and onother door leading outside.. the other side is another cupboard room ontop for lamp and music center.. then wrap round seating to dining area.. which has a round table.. door next to the dining area is the 2 bedroom... plenty of storage in the living area also coffee table... Cosalt have really thought about the lighting in these areas.. spots light in living room and kitchen and a 3 bulb chandelier thing over dining table there is a beam which runs thoughtout the living area and kitchen... which really does look nice...foldup bed under seating

Kitchen.... its a gallery kitchen with a bit extra... with loads of room and loads of storage. out of the 3 vans we have this one is this best for storage in the kitchen.... so... at one side it has a dresser which can display plates and dishes.. also a working top cupboards under.. next is a door which is a excellent size.. takes the bin, hoover, drier... thinking about it.. it could take a slimline freezer.. shelf above... across to the otherside is the oven... more cupboards above and below.. sink... then it goes around the corner.. the fridge is on this wall.. above is more cupboards and a builtin space for the microwave...and more work space... really thought out again by Cosalt...

Bedroom 2.... two single beds.. cupboards above beds.. small unit between and wardrobe on one wall...

Main Bedroom... 2 wardrobes... one on either side of bed.. his and hers cupboards again over the top of bed.. and dressing table with stool.. either side of bed is a small unit... plenty of room to walk round the bed... panel heater on one wall

and last the bathroom... panel heater.. suite in a cream... and the shower has a seat inside loads of room... really good to shave your legs.. girls..and enough room to dry off once outside the shower...

Well this is our Cosalt we name 'Bobby'

Last edited by Karen11048; 07-07-2011 at 09:39.
Old 01-10-2017, 16:45

Default Cosalt Window Sizes

Hi, I hope this is classed as discussion and is therefore in the correct section!
I have a 2002, 3 bedroom Cosalt Coaster, recently acquired.
I measured the width of the doors and windows as I was going to purchase new roller blinds, Iíve now decided curtains would be better so I now need the drop measurement too! Iíve just left site after spending the weekend there so Iím hoping someone else might have already measured theirs and would share the measurements with me as I wanted to get them ordered fairly soon! Thanks in advance, Andy.
Old 02-10-2017, 13:54

to the forum.

I'm sorry I can't help you with your question but hopefully, you will receive an answer soon.

I hope that you enjoy your van.