Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > Advertise Your Services > Caravan Parks

Caravan Parks Why not check out one of the fantastic caravan parks

Old 09-10-2017, 23:33

It's a shame Treetopper, it must be frustrating for other good site owners when they hear of these things happening too. It isn't just about the money and usage, if it wasn't for the dogs I would have kept it on, but I've only spent 25 nights there this year which includes weekends, but it's been my "bolt hole", and would have continued being so. However, I don't want to go due to the barking, when I was going down the driveway on site to get to my van my heart would sink if I saw his works van parked by the caravan. I knew what sort of a weekend I was going to have. I'm not paying the amount I was paying to listen to other folks' dogs barking whilst they are at the pub. The site is one of the most expensive in the area, I've found 4 more sites in the area where fees are much cheaper - in one case they are half the cost. There is nothing on site, no bar, no shop, nothing. They will do gas deliveries 1 day a week only (thurs) but won't allow you to get gas from anywhere else.
People have also started taking no notice of the site rules, they are building gates and fences to make their plots private, it seems to be one rule for some and one for others. Time for me to let them get on with it and look for somewhere new x