Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > Marketplace > Advertise Your Services > Heating and Plumbing

Heating and Plumbing Static Caravan Heating and Plumbing adverts from GoStatic advertisers

Old 22-06-2009, 13:28
Supporting Member

Default Central Heating Installation

Central Heating

Ever thought about having central heating installed direct into your current caravan holiday home without the cost of having to upgrade your current beloved caravan.

Well why not ask us for a free no obligation quote, as central heating can be retro fitted into most holiday homes, as long as you have the room to house the combi boiler.

For those of you unsure a combi boiler will do both the central heating and hot water supplies, therefore your current water heater will be disconnected and removed, and pipework adjust to suit the new location.

All quotes include suppling and fitting the system that includes;

Morco Feb 24 ED room sealed combi boiler, specifically designed for the holiday home market.
Horizontal flue that exits out the side of the holiday home.
Radiators, amount depends on your requirements.
Towel rail for the bathroom, keep those towels warm proir to using.
Thermostatic radiator valves, allowing you to set the temperture to each room and even turning ones off that are not needed.
10mm plastic pipe work coming up though the floor directly below each radiator valve, with collars fitted to tidy up the appreance.
Fernox Alphi 11 system protector and anti freeze so that there is no need to drain the central heating down when you go away.
All pipework insulated to keep the heat in and not escaping while going around the system.
System fully certificated and full gas inspection carried out on whole installtion both new and exsisting.

If this is something inwhich you are interested in please call or email us and we will arrange a date and time to visit and discuss your requirements.

Thanks for looking
Ian

www.caraconnect.co.uk
01206860746 07817730981

Old 23-06-2009, 17:04

Hi,

Could you tell me how much it would be approx to have it fitted into a BK Brookwood 2002(sited at presthaven)?

As i have said in a previous post (it may of been to yourself!) I am unsure whether to upgrade or have D/G and central heating fitted. People have always said it is better to upgrade but if you like your van i'm unsure.

Many Thanks

Sarah
Old 23-06-2009, 20:07
Supporting Member

Hi Sarah,
I have sent you a PM with the cost of supply and fitting a central heating system.
I quite agree why should you have to upgrade if you feel happy in your current van and theres nothing you can`t do to them that you can`t get in a new upgraded van.
Thanks for the interest
Ian

www.caraconnect.co.uk
01206860746 07817730981
Old 24-06-2009, 20:37

Default Sorry to but in

.. Sorry for butting in Sarah but Ian can i have a quote as well please on a Cosalt Torino 1995 sited in Rhyl please.

Thanks

Jo
Old 25-06-2009, 15:42
Supporting Member

Hi Jodie thaks for the interest, I have pm you a rough costing hope that is of some help.
Thanks
Ian.

www.caraconnect.co.uk
01206860746 07817730981
Old 05-09-2009, 09:18

hi could you send me a price i have a 3 bed abi arizona at caister on sea , have emailed you but no reply, thanks tony
Old 05-09-2009, 15:38
Supporting Member

Hi Tony, thanks for the interest I have sent you a message with the details. Ian

www.caraconnect.co.uk
01206860746 07817730981
Old 16-03-2010, 10:31

Default estimate

Hi Ian
We are thinking of getting central heating in our caravan, could you give me a rough idea as to how much it would cost for a two bedroomed Cosalt resort
Thanks Sue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caraconnect View Post
Central Heating

Ever thought about having central heating installed direct into your current caravan holiday home without the cost of having to upgrade your current beloved caravan.

Well why not ask us for a free no obligation quote, as central heating can be retro fitted into most holiday homes, as long as you have the room to house the combi boiler.

For those of you unsure a combi boiler will do both the central heating and hot water supplies, therefore your current water heater will be disconnected and removed, and pipework adjust to suit the new location.

All quotes include suppling and fitting the system that includes;

Morco Feb 24 ED room sealed combi boiler, specifically designed for the holiday home market.
Horizontal flue that exits out the side of the holiday home.
Radiators, amount depends on your requirements.
Towel rail for the bathroom, keep those towels warm proir to using.
Thermostatic radiator valves, allowing you to set the temperture to each room and even turning ones off that are not needed.
10mm plastic pipe work coming up though the floor directly below each radiator valve, with collars fitted to tidy up the appreance.
Fernox Alphi 11 system protector and anti freeze so that there is no need to drain the central heating down when you go away.
All pipework insulated to keep the heat in and not escaping while going around the system.
System fully certificated and full gas inspection carried out on whole installtion both new and exsisting.

If this is something inwhich you are interested in please call or email us and we will arrange a date and time to visit and discuss your requirements.

Thanks for looking
Ian
Old 16-03-2010, 10:34

Default estimate

Hi Ian
we are thinking about having central heating in our caravan, could you give us an idea how much it would cost to have it installed in our 2 bedroomed Cosalt Resort
Many thanks Sue
Old 17-03-2010, 18:58

Could you let me know an approximate price for a two bedroom 2000 willerby cottage, agree with your statement about adding to your existing caravan, we love the layout of ours and couldnīt afford one with central heating at the time we bought.