Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > GoStatic University > Buying A Static Caravan

Buying A Static Caravan Advice for those about to purchase a static caravan.

Old 17-05-2010, 15:29

Wink site for older caravan

can any one help me find a site that will take a older static caravan aprox 15 years old that i have just brought on ebay must accept children will look at most areas but near coast good and with or near amenitys .sorry new to this site maybee not in right section

Last edited by mumstheword; 18-05-2010 at 18:37. Reason: not sure if post in right section

Old 24-05-2010, 12:35

NOt sure if they are still taking them but Marine Holiday Park in North Wales were takeing any van last year.

Jo
Old 30-05-2010, 13:31

Hi most of the sites around skegness will pick your van up and site it for you on one of their sites ours is offering free ground rent too for the rest of this year too , may be worth looking into

Dorrian
Old 20-07-2010, 09:11

I'm not 100% sure, but Beeston Regis near Sheringham on the North Norfolk coast might.

Theoretically they have a 10 year (I think) age limit on vans but then it's on a case by case basis. There are vans there that are over 20 years old but very well looked after - the site just have the restriction so they have a way of kicking out people who let their vans get in a bad state.

They also definitely take children as there are two play parks on site. There are also steps straight down to the beach, and it's walking distance in to Sheringham for everything else.

Worth a phone call to find out at least.

Caroline
Old 05-04-2011, 12:10

Smile mumsthe word

Hi there Totally Virgin to this site..I have a caravan that is 10 yrs old, just bought onthe site at Viewfield Manor Holiday Village in East Ayrshire ..to view website;. www.viewfieldmanorholidayvillage.co.uk....It is a really nic esite and child and animal friendly..close to all amenities

regards
Moedoc
Old 05-04-2011, 13:10

An indicative area location of where the OP wants to be would be helpful i.e. Scotland,Cornwall,east,west
Old 07-04-2011, 13:53

Hi my partner just sited hes which was brought from a dealer in Sandybay, Towyn Wales, Lovely little site which is 3min walk to beach, funfair, arcades n take away, 2pubs n couple shops are outside gate. hes van is 10 years old and we can leave it on there up to 15more years if he wants.
Old 07-04-2011, 13:55
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookygal76 View Post
Hi my partner just sited hes which was brought from a dealer in Sandybay, Towyn Wales, Lovely little site which is 3min walk to beach, funfair, arcades n take away, 2pubs n couple shops are outside gate. hes van is 10 years old and we can leave it on there up to 15more years if he wants.
towyn north wales

One for you DASBOOT...

NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE
Old 07-04-2011, 13:58
Social Media Boss

Location: Barmouth, Gwynedd - where the mountains meet the sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamaria589 View Post
towyn north wales

One for you DASBOOT...
Yeah 'Booty' where are you??

Live life forwards, but learn from it backwards ...

My 'New Old Girl'
Old 07-04-2011, 15:17

In Skegness/Ingoldmells which is based on the East coast, we have a selection of parks including 'the Chase',The Grange, Summerlands,Sealands,Seaways (all these parks are Blue Anchor sites where there is no age restriction rule on the parks. Hope this helps