Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet

About Supporting Members FUP (Please Read) The GoStatic Reference Hub
Go Back   Static Caravan Owners Advice Forum | Sales | Rental | Sublet > The Office > GoStatic Feedback

GoStatic Feedback Post any comments or questions about GoStatic.co.uk here

Old 15-03-2012, 11:51
Administrator

Exclamation Becoming a GoStatic Supporting Member

After many members requested details of how to make donations for the upkeep of the forum and as a way to say thank you, it became clear that there was sufficient interest from members in helping fund the forum and show their appreciation for the help given on the forum.

So with that the idea of GoStatic Supporting Member was made into reality.

For those who don’t know about GoStatic Supporting Members here is a breakdown of the main points taken from the feedback given.

Q. What is a GoStatic Supporting Member?

A. A GoStatic Supporting Member is a way of supporting the forum for a yearly cost.

Q. What do I receive for my money?

A. Mainly the warm feeling of knowing you have helped the forum. Your username will be changed to a purple font and you will be able to upload photos of your caravan to your profile album. You also get extra storage of private messages.

Q. How many photos can I upload?

A. A maximum of 50 photos can be added with a maximum file size for each photo of 97.5kb and image size of 300x300 pixels.

Q. How many extra PM’s do I receive?

A. All GoStatic Supporting Members are allowed to save up to 250 private messages instead of the 50 allowed for non supporting members.

Q. Do I still need to follow the forum rules?

A. Yes, at all times. By becoming a GoStatic Supporting Member you still have to abide by all forums rules and follow the instructions of the mod and admin team. Failure to do so will result in your banning from the forum.

Q. Will I receive a refund if I am banned?

A. In the highly unlikely situation you are banned you will not be refunded any monies paid.

Q. Do I need a PayPal account to join?

A. No. You don't need to have a PayPal account to join online. When you click on the "order via PayPal" button you are taken to paypal. About half way down the page you will see "Don't have a PayPal account?". Click on that and you can then pay using your debit or credit card.

Q. Finally, How do I join?

A. If you are already a member of the forum, to join please visit http://www.gostatic.co.uk/payments.php, if not please register first.

Follow us on Twitter (Info)

Old 25-04-2012, 10:39
Administrator

Default Benefits in full

Here are the full benefits (or thanks) you recieve:

1. Albums

You can now upload photos of your caravan and/or park only which can be viewed in album under your user profile.
A maximum of 50 photos can be added with a maximum file size for each photo of 97.5kb and image size of 300x300 pixels.

2. Private Messages

All full members are allowed to save up to 250 private messages instead of the 50 allowed for regular members.

3. VIP Only Board

All full members are granted access to a special VIP part of the forum that can only be viewed by full members.

4. New Bold Purple Font For Name

Your username will show up in a purple font to show the forum that you are a GoStatic supporter.

5. Can View Who's Online

6. Limited Adverts

The forum has a small number of banners to help pay the bills but as a supporting member these do not show up for you, making the forum that little bit cleaner and stops you looking at the same banner over and over.

Please note that sponsored forums, sponsored posts and advertorial posts and the side banner will still be shown .

Don’t forget that this is not a requirement for use of the forum; it is basically a way to say thanks. By becoming a ‘Supporting Member’ you still need to abide by the rules of the forum and in the unlikely circumstance you receive a ban from the forum there are no refunds.

If there are any problems or question feel free to pm me or use the contact link and the bottom of each page.

To become a ‘Supporting Member’ please visit: http://www.gostatic.co.uk/payments.php

Darren

Old 16-01-2014, 19:59

Hi. Just to let you know I've just paid 1 years subscription because I feel I've learnt a wealth of information from this site. Many thanks Craig
Old 17-01-2014, 07:05

That's lovely Craig. I'm sure the site saves me money every year.

Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.
Old 17-01-2014, 07:20
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by golazzo View Post
Hi. Just to let you know I've just paid 1 years subscription because I feel I've learnt a wealth of information from this site. Many thanks Craig
Thank you Craig and that's great to hear!

Old 18-01-2014, 16:56

Just renewed my membership for two years. I'm here for the long haul, so I thought I might as well make the most of it. The information on here has been invaluable.
Old 18-01-2014, 18:57

Go on then, bought & paid for two years, it's the best site for static owners without doubt so it's well worth it, plus Gill would have no one to pick on if I wasn't here
Old 18-01-2014, 22:02
Supporting Member

Location: Triangle Wood, Tyn-Y-Morfa, Nr Talacre, Flintshire, North Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stochman View Post
Go on then, bought & paid for two years, it's the best site for static owners without doubt so it's well worth it, plus Gill would have no one to pick on if I wasn't here
True, true, Mike! And you wouldn't have anyone to blame when you went off the rails.

Joking apart, as Ive already said on another thread, where else will you get the information thats available on here for a tenner and where else will you get 12 months entertainment for a tenner

Excellent value!
http://s1246.photobucket.com/user/Ba...%202010?sort=4
Old 20-01-2014, 11:01
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy52 View Post
Just renewed my membership for two years. I'm here for the long haul, so I thought I might as well make the most of it. The information on here has been invaluable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stochman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianda24 View Post
True, true, Mike! And you wouldn't have anyone to blame when you went off the rails.

Joking apart, as Ive already said on another thread, where else will you get the information thats available on here for a tenner and where else will you get 12 months entertainment for a tenner

Excellent value!
A big thank you to all of you and as I always say I am here to keep the forum online and spam free, the mods are here to make sure everything is in it's place but it is you all (the members) that make GoStatic what it is

Old 20-01-2014, 12:52

I haven't been on the forum as much as I used to be but still think its worth keeping up so Just updated mine for 2 year also , Hope to start catching up with old friend and also make a few new ones .